i don't know whats going on

It was around 1 in the afternoon when Anna started to worry she had called Bob multiple times. and texted him endlessly to try and find her husband. Luckily for her he finally answered the phone.

"Robert where are you iv'e been worried sick" she said sadly angered yet quietly. He stayed quiet knowing he probably made her stress more than she already was being left alone with all four kids.

She sighed and hung up the phone after a few minutes realizing he wasn't going to talk. She gripped onto the counter and started to breath heavily. She tried to control it not wanting her kids to see her break down.

Liam was throwing trash away then came running over asking if she was ok. She couldn't answer the question while she was busy trying to breath normally and wondering if her husband is ok.

Anna didn't even notice Liam pick her up and take her to her room where Lucas followed behind. All the kids where educated on panic attacks and anxiety attacks sense the all get them. Liam and Lucas try and get her to calm down for about 25 minutes now. Nothing they do seems to help. 

They soon realize that there phones are missing so they can only use there moms phone. And there dad won't pick up so the only other person they can call is there Uncle Jake.

"Hello" they hear a familiar country voice over the phone that belongs to no other than there Jake Seresin. The boys start to rapidly fire questions. "hey whoa whoa there whats going on. wheres you dad he usually calms her down fast." Jake says.

 "We don't know where dad is and he wont pick up THE DUMB STUPID FREAKING PHONE AND I'M GOING TO START THROWING THINGS IF I CAN'T GET MY MOM TO CLAM DOWN" Lucas yells over the phone. " hey there buddy i'm like 5 minuets away i'll stop by on my way back home." Jake says trying to get his nephew to calm down which it did in fact help him to know his mom would be ok since she would have her brother.

Anna was able to say a sentece to Jake before she passed out "I don't know whats going on ". "MOM NO NO MOM" Lucas and Liam both yell at there mother not even hearing the door open.

Through the door came a very panicked Jake. He was gently hitting Anna's face hoping it would be enough to wake her. Eventually she woke up about an hour or two later with a headache and felt something heavy her chest and lower body. She looked down to see her two son's with tear stained cheeks. Hangman walked in a few minuets after she woke up. He looked at her with worry in his eyes. All she could do was mouth "i'm sorry " to him for making him panic and come to there house.

He simply shook his head finding no reason for her to be sorry. And told the boys to wake up and sit with their sisters who were also worried and sat cuddled up watching TV with tear stained cheeks also. They did as they where told while hangman came and sat next to his sister.

All she said was "I didn't want you to come and see me like this." He sighed and pulled her in for a hug as his reply. She quietly cried in his shoulder still thinking about her missing husband.

After a few minutes he finally spoke. "What happened? Where's bob I thought he had the day off with you today?" She looked at him and put her head in her hands.

She didn't completely understand why he left so urgently. But figured it had something to do with there conversation and how she had left so fast with there daughter not even giving him a second thought.

"I think he's mad about our talk we had earlier this morning. He said I could come to him with my problems but I said I needed to fix them myself." She sniffled before continuing. "He asked me if I thought he was clingy and a fix it all husband. I was going to say no of course but Delilah came in having a panic attack so I took her back to her room."

Jake chuckled thinking back to when him and her always fought during training for the mission but her darling bob was always there to break it up.

She gave him a questioning look. But when he was going to answer there was a knock on the door. He got up to answer and left the room. She looked back to see Bob. Her bob. She jumped up and ran to him.