Free

Anna's pov
When I get to my room I lock it then sit on the chair beside the window. It gives me a look of what everyone else is doing. I see Kaylee wrapped in my brothers arms saying thing in his ear.

Now I feel even worse I just made one of the sweetest people cry. I see Liam walk outside and ask Amillia a question. She shakes her head and the only thing I can make out from the words she says is " try the bed room."

I quickly unlock the door and take the key from the top of my door. Lock the door back before he even gets inside. I slide down the door clutching the key in my hand. I just want to be alone and think.

A few seconds go by and I hear a knock on the door followed by a voice I know to well. " mom? Can you please open the door? I didn't mean to yell I just didn't understand how you could feel like that."

I don't answer.

"Mom?"

I don't reply again. I can't I just can't. After I know he's gone I start to put clothes on over my bathing suit. I quickly run to the garage and get on the golf cart with my shoes in my hand. I send a text to the family GC
I get on and go down the long driveway. Once I'm down the road I feel free, my hair blowing in the wind. I go down a trail the leads me to the backyard of my house. I speed up trying to go by without being noticed until I hear my many names being called
"Mom"
"Mommy"
"Aunt Anna"
"Baby"
"Anna"
I don't stop I just keep going ignoring all the calls. I've received multiple calls and messages I answer everyone but Bob. He wanted to ignore me so I'll just ignore him back.

Jakes pov
I told Kaylee to ask Anna if she could get some goldfish a few minutes ago but when I see her coming back tears forming in her eyes I'm confused.

Anna would never say no to getting food. She loves food herself. "I d-don't think a-auntie Anna likes me anymore. I know w-we haven't seen her in a f-few months but I-I don't know why s-she hates me now." I look at her with sorrow maybe I should've told her to ask Bob.

Anna's pov                                                                                                                                                                                 I continue to drive until I get to the gazebo. It's a place I only ever take Alex and Delilah to so we can get away from the boys. I sit on one of the chairs and think about today. I look at my phone and it reader 2:30pm. "I need to get back home" I think and drive back home. I see Liam, Lucas, and Cayden are in the driveway looking like Hirt puppies when I pull in. They all look up and start running towards me. "I'm sorry for yelling at you we both are me and Liam have been worried about you." Lucas says. "It's ok I just needed time to think without any distractions." I say. 

3rd person                                                                                                                                                                                 Around 7 the family decided to head up to the movie room after everyone took a shower and ate dinner. The Seresin family sits on their own row. On the next Liam and Alex sit right next to their mother while Lucas and Delilah sip play on their mother. Bob decided he didn't want to watch a movie and just wanted to go to bed. 

When the movie was over Delilah and Kaylee were the only two to fall asleep. The Sersins decided to just sleep over since they were planning on hanging out again the next day. She lets the two sleep on the couch finding no energy to pick them up.