Chapter 4

As much as I loved parties. This one was very boring. It was shit slow music that people were just deeply and slowly grinding to.

Did I mention they were grinding on each other?

Everyone on the dance floor was either making out like catfish or having sex with clothes on.

I was sitting on a couch alone with a drink in my hand.

Jacob had left to go to the bathroom about 10 minutes ago, I had spilt a drink on him.

I wondered what was taking him so long so I decided to put my drink down and walk around the horny teenagers.

I started to walk towards the bathroom. My vision slightly blurry.

I will admit, I've drunken a lot tonight but come on, it's a Friday night!

I stabled myself on the wall, biting my lip as I leaned on it.

I got to the bathroom door bland opened it. No one was in there.

That's weird, I'm almost certain this is the only bathroom in this house.

I thought to myself. My eyebrows furrowed and I walked back to the dance floor and to Mitch, Jacobs football friend.

He was sitting on a chair, a curly haired girl with dark skin grinding on him as they made out.

Ew.

I tapped his shoulder, trying not to get them mad.

Mitch opened one eye, still kissing the girl.

He lightly shook his head and gave me a wave to make me go away. 

'Wheres your other bathroom?' I mumbled.

Mitch groaned into the kiss but pulled away, the dark skinned girl smiled at me with her swollen red lips. She then started to kiss his neck.

As if knowing he needed to answer.

'Rose its down the other hall' he pointed to the left and I saw a long hallway. I smiled at him.

'Thank you' I whispered. 'Sorry for intruding, I owe you'

I walked towards the hallways and down it. I opened a door and saw a man and a woman. The woman was in her bra and underwear whereas the man was fully clothed, touching her.

'This room is occupied' I mumbled ad I closed the door.

I kept walking down the hall and then heard the shower on.

Oh my god, I accidentally spilt my drink on Jacob and he's showering!

I was so dumb. I chuckled and walked closer to the door.

I heard weird noises. It wasn't the water.

It was moaning?

I put my ear to the door. I could hear slight talking as well.

Then I heard it.

'Jacob!' a woman moaned loudly.

It felt as if a knife had stabbed my in the chest, a hand had pulled my heart out and was squeezing it whilst it was still beating.

I gulped and hoped that it wasn't who I thought it was.

There are many Jacobs in the world. It's a basic white boy name.

I tried to tell myself.

I slowly opened the door. It was the kind of bathroom that had a curtain covering it.