Chapter 6

I had just spent a whole hour ranting to Lily on what I had caught Jacob doing.

I didn't cry. I got teary, but didn't cry.

I'm sick of letting him walk all over me, treat me as a toy and betray me.

'I mean. Once a cheater always a cheater, right?' Lily mumbled, handing me some cookie dough ice cream.

Yes, Jacob has cheated on me but he said he changed. He made me feel as though he was sorry, begged me to take him back.

And I did, I gave into his twisted games and let him hurt me again which I would never do again.

'I'm sorry I didn't listen to you' I said to Lily.

Lily told me that he would hurt me again but I was blinded by his love and his 'regret'.

'Yeah well. I did warn ya dolcezza' Lily has been calling me dolcezza for many years now. It means 'sweetness'.

I found it cute, it always made me feel safe, loved.

I smiled sadly at her in which she returned.

Lily pressed play on the movie that was on. Tangled.

My favourite movie.

I sighed and cuddled into her like we always did, Lily gave the best hugs.

****************************
I stood in the middle of the football field with a clipboard and some paper with a table of all the girls names who wanted to be apart of the cheerleadering team.

First up was a girl named Bella Amber's.

I looked at all the girls.

'Bella Amber's' I said, loud enough for all of the girls to hear me.

A girl with red hair and pale skin took a step forward. I looked at her.

'You're up first.' I said. During these tryouts I never showed my emotion. I didn't want to look impressed by one girl then dissatisfied by another. No one deserved that.

All the girls knew certain moves and it was kind of a little dance.

There were tricky stunts and easy stunts. Along with all the single try-outs I would put them all in a group and they would have to make up something to impress me.

If I saw fighting, I would know not to recruit them. Cheerleadering is a teamwork sport. If I have people who just want to boss around and not try and get other opinions. I would not have them on my team.

The only fucking exception was fucking Shelly. That bitch is kind of like a co-captain. Yes we were both co-captians but it is obvious that everyone wanted me to lead.

Meaning I am and always will be above her.

But fuck, that slut almost took my place as captian. Of course I didn't let it happen.

With her as the captian no one would get a say in anything. It would all be her, starring her, all her.

I put everyone's strengths together and no I don't fucking make myself the star, doing that makes me feel gross.

It makes me feel as though I think I'm better then all of them which I don't.

Anyways, Bella started to do the tricks and wow. She had long and thin legs making her look graceful and I knew straight away. She was going to be a flyer. I would need her to be seen.

I stayed emotionless. Watching her every move, waiting for a mistake.

It never happened.

She finished, the other girls had smiles on their faces and clapped. I noticed a few rolled their eyes.