Chapter 7

'And then I punched him in the face' Jacob yelled out as his friends laughed with him. I slightly rolled my eyes and starred out the window.

I was sitting in the cafeteria with Jacob and his friends and he was basically just bragging about how this guy tried to rob him so he punched him in the face.

Everything he did pissed me off, annoyed me. I used to love listening to his stories but now they make me just want to punch him, slap him.

I heard laughter so I turned around. Lily and Jen walked into the cafeteria and looked at me with pity. I turned back to Jacob.

'I've got to go talk to Lily about cheer. See you later' I touched his shoulder. He didn't spare me a glance, just replied with.

'Alright' I rolled my eyes and got up. Boys.

I walked toward Lily and Jen, Jen hugged me and Lily kissed my cheek.

I smiled and sat down with them.

'Lily, you didnt show up to the Cheer practice' I said.

'I know I know! I think I've grown out of cheer, it's not really my thing.' She replied. I smiled at her. 'My parents want me to learn how to fight for some reason'

'Maybe they are in like a mafia' Jen giggled. Lily looked at her.

'This isn't a wattpad mafia romance, come on Jen' Lily said.

'Never know' I laughed. 'You're whole family is Italian, from you grandparents to your great great grandparents'

'Just because my family is Italisn doesnt mean they are in the mafia plus can't girls like..not very apart of the mafia or something?' Lily asked.

'Girl we aren't in the 1900s' Jen laughed.

'Alright, the mafia is a bad thing guys. People should stop putting that stuff romantically' I said.

'Come on Rosey. Imagine having a protective boyfriend that's the boss of everyone' Jen said as she looked at me.

'That also kills innocent people? Yeah, no thank you' I mumbled the last part.

'They wouldn't be innocent, there's always a reason to kill someone' Jen fired back.

'I just don't get how you can torture someone.' I said.

'Oh my god! Guys!' Lily yelled. We turned to her.

'What?!' Jen and I said in unison.

'Did you hear about the video of the cat in the belnder, it's so dis-' I stop her.

'Yes and let's not talk about it.'

They both just nodded.

'Look, I don't want to make you upset or give you a reminder but..what are you going to do about Jacob?' Jen asked me. I sighed.

'Honestly' I looked back at Jacob. 'I have no idea'

'Get with his enemy' Jen whispered as a joke.

'Wouldn't that be funny' Lily laughed. That's when it hit me. What if I got with his rival which is Liam. Liam is on a different football team and is the captian.

No..he's to much of a douche.

'Yeah but who?' I asked. Jen looked at me with concern.

'I was just joking' Jen said.

'I wasn't, Axel.' Lily said quickly after Jen.

'Axel?!' My eyes went wide.

'Oh my god yes! That would be so cool' Jen exclaimed.

'I'm not getting with Axel!' I said.

'You don't have to get with him, fuck him. Have an affair with him, wait till Jacob obsessed with you then make Jacob catch you the way you caught him' Jen shrugged.

'Jen, that is the best idea you've ever said' Lily said happily. 'Plus Axel would totally fuck you. Who wouldn't?'

'He even picked you up when it was like 1 in the morning' Jen nudged my shoulder.

'What would I get out of this though?' I mumbled. Lily and Jen both gasped as if I said a horrible thing.

'You get dick and the feeling of revenge!' Lily pointed out.

'And have you seen Axel's feet, they're big. Big feet equals big di-' Jen started.

'Okay stop!' They both laughed. 'I'll think about it'

'Yes!' They exclaimed. I let out a chuckled at them.

This could get me into so much shit.

They were right though. Make Jacob obsessed with me, like how I was obsessed with him then break him.

He fucked my enemy, I'll fuck his.

I know this sounds bad. For some reason, I don't care in fact, I was excited.

God, I'm a horrible person.
***********************************

I was sitting on my couch bored out of my mind.

He was on my mind, Axel. Ever since the girls mentioned about me fucking him, it's all I can think about.

Feeling his hands on my body, his tongue exploring every inch of me.

I shivered at the thought, arousal somehow running through my body.

I thought about his hand, wrapped around my throat. His cold rings freezing the area. Chains dangling above my face as he pounded into me. His soft lips dragging from mine to my neck.

Fuck, I need help.

I tried to shake the thoughts away but I couldn't. So I stood up and headed out to work. It was the only thing that could take my mind off of things.

A/NWell, guess we are getting intoThat lmao😭Have a good day!

A/N
Well, guess we are getting into
That lmao😭
Have a good day!.