Part 2 - His Stupid Gapped Smile

October 26th, 1993

>>>> The digital clock beside my bed read 1:07. Larry and I had been up all night just messing around. I was laying down with my knees up when I felt a boney hand grab my exposed thigh. I was barely clothed, which was a thin t-shirt and really tight shorts that gave anyone who saw me a whole show. Larry started to rub his hand up and down my thigh, it gave me goosebumps. Everything he did was so smooth yet he was so.. not smooth? I couldn't describe him. His personality was just funny. He manages to trip over his own feet every time he stands up. Everything he does makes me smile and laugh. He's such a happy person, I don't know how he does it.

>>>> I felt wet lips press against my neck. His warm saliva on my neck felt like Heaven. Is that weird? God, I love him. If Father knew I was using God's name like this I would get it, but oh Lord, I love Larry Johnson.

>>>> "Mm. Should I keep going?" He said, warmly into my neck.

>>>> "Fuck yeah." I whispered, while shutting my eyes to enjoy the pure ecstasy.

>>>> While he kissed and make out with my neck he rubbed his hand down my inner thigh, whilst laying beside me. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder to pull him closer to me. I just wanted to be close to him. As close as possible. I wanted to feel his body against mine. My shorts grew tight. I opened my eyes and looked over at Larry. Once he moved his hand back up my thigh, he felt my erection. He looked up at me with his stupid gapped smile. He shot up and started to undress himself, getting caught in his shirt. He managed to tangle his way out and popped out of bed and started pulling his pants down. All while I was neatly taking my shirt off and folding it, placing it gently on the floor. I stood up carefully and pulled my tight as fuck shorts off. We were now both in our boxers. He was wearing green boxers. 

>>>> He pinned me to the bed, holding my wrists above my head. He passionately kissed me with an open mouth. My erection worsened becoming unbearable. I started to thrust my hips onto him, grinding my penis against him in desperation. 

>>>> "F-Fuck.." I whispered, as he pulled away from the kiss. 

>>>> I gulped , trying to hold down the pain of my hardness. He began to kiss my neck, I knew this was going to leave marks, and that Father would beat me. Though, with this reward, it was worth it. We've been together for a couple of weeks or so, and yet we haven't had actual sex. Only things close to it. I had a gut feeling tonight was going to be the night I lose my virginity. Father would lose it. God forbid I have premarital sex, let alone with another man, but I can repent later, right? 

>>>> Larry sat back onto his knees. I groaned, pulling at his shirt to tell him to keep going.  "I gotta set the mood first," He said, slyly. Soon after, going over to my stereo to change the CD. I don't quite remember what the song was, I just remember it was one of the CDs Larry brought from his house. 

>>>> My thick legs around his waist, his boney hands on my shoulders. My hands gripping the sheets. I moaned as he pumped his penis inside of me. God, this is so fucking good, I thought to myself. I was overwhelmed by pure bliss. It was wonderful. It's funny how a guy 3/4 the size of me is the one dominating me. I probably look like a little bitch to him right now. The thought of being dominated aroused me, regardless of if the other person was bigger or smaller than me. 

>>>> Soon, a large knot was created in my stomach.

>>>> "F-F-Fuck.. me harder," I managed to get out.

>>>> Following my orders, he started to go down on me faster and faster. Harder too. The bed creaked as he bounced into and out of my ass. I began to arch my back subconsciously. My vision going fuzzy. The knot in my stomach was ready to collapse. I felt myself about to cum, when I was stopped. The bliss quickly faded as Larry pulled himself out of me. 

>>>> "B..abe... W-Why'd you do that?" I said, slowly. He covered my mouth as a light flickered through my bedroom window. The sound of tires on the gravel made my heart drop into my throat.

>>>> "When'd you say your dad would be home?" Larry whispered, in a panic.

>>>> We both popped up, and began to redress ourselves. There was now no need for me to relieve my self as this was much of a distraction. Thank god I don't have something else to hide. I slid on pajama pants instead of my original shorts, for obvious reasons. When I heard the car door shut, I turned off the stereo, turned on the lights, and buried the condom wrappers we had used deep inside my trash can.

>>>> The front door opened, Larry and I sat down on the bed and he pulled out his drawing book to act natural. Soon after, my father burst through the door. His large figure was starling. He had pale white skin with deadly black eyes. He had bright blond hair and a blonde mustache to match. He was very muscular and defined. He wasn't all that ugly, just terrifying. 

>>>> "What the hell is going on here," His southern accent peaking through. I never did know where it came from, my relatives have the same accent although the Phelps have been residents (and founders) of Nockfell for centuries.

>>>> "This is Larry, he's sleeping over, I didn't know how to ask you so I assumed it would be okay," I said, pointing to Larry.

>>>> "Yeah, alright." He scowled, leaving the door wide open as he retreated to his room.

>>>> "Your mother will be home soon, go to bed before she kills me." He yelled, before loudly shutting his door.

(NO WAY A LARVIS FANFIC WHERE TRAVIS' MOTHER ISNT DEAD *shocked face*)

>>>> Cautiously and carefully, I closed my door and turned the lights off. Then slowly sneaking back to the bed with Larry. We both quietly laughed as he put away his sketch book. I noticed my window. The rain outside was heavily pounding against the glass of the window. Larry took notice in my staring at the window. 

>>>> "I have an awful idea," I laughed. 

>>>>Larry smiled, revealing his stupid gapped teeth.

A/N: Sorry! I know it's short!! (1178 words excluding this ) I just wanted to release another chapter. My goal is to try and write a chapter every day, but with school in mind, don't hold me to it :'). You guys will like the next chapter it'll be good, I promise ;)