Part 5 - Our Spot (2/2)

LJ waz here (Filler Chapter)

"Huh?" I yell, looking back to Travis who is finally catching up to me.

"I love you!" He laughs.

I raise an eyebrow confused. "I love you too man, but what the fuck?" We stop as we reach a crosswalk waiting for the red hand to turn into a little white dude.

"Just wanted to let you know," He punches my shoulder.

I punch him back harder, "You getting soft on me, Phelps?"

"No fucking way, bitch!" He kicks my bike before racing across the street.

"OH! You are on, motherfucker!"

Once we pass the sign that says "No Trespassing", we hop off our bikes, now dragging them down the dirt path.

"I swear to god, if I don't get fucked in the next 10 minutes I'm going to lose my goddamn mind." I laugh, hinting to Travis.

"OKAY! Hold your fucking horses man!" He yells.

I drop my bike down in the sandy dirt in front of the large pond Travis and Philip discovered. I basically jump into Travis arms.

"Alright pretty boy, kiss me!"

Almost immediately, my wish is granted. His warm lips moving with mine. His hands fall from my waist to my ass. He grips onto it, I moan into the kiss.

"Fuck.. You're so good.." I break away, only for a second.

Desperately, I return to his sweet juicy lips. My dick grows, whining for attention. I push my bulge against his leg.

He moans, as his mouth opens and closing against mine. I hear him curse. I lean closer into him.

I wanted it, I was ready for it, lost in my own arousal. It ended. He stepped away, closer to the water.

"Yo?!" I yelled.

"Take your fuckin clothes off and get in here," He said, stripping off his clothes.

I laughed, deciding to follow his direction and remove my clothes.