Part 3 - Our Little Date

October 26, 1993. 2:24 am.

>>>> I was driving and Larry was beside me in the passenger seat. I had one hand on the wheel and one hand on his thigh. Gripping it, not in a sexual way, just genuine affection. The mood was nice. It was quiet. No music, no speaking, just the windows open and the breeze caressing my face. The dim street lights passed by as we drove on. I looked to my right, seeing Larry so calm and relaxed was relieving.

>>>> "Hey," I said, quietly to keep the peace.

>>>> "Mm," He hummed shortly, turning to look at me.

>>>> ".. I love you," I admitted, softly.

>>>> "I love you too," He smiled at me, with droopy eyes. He lifted my hand off his thigh and interlocked his fingers with mine. His boney hand holding my dry and rough hand.

>>>> I held his hand tight. I didn't know what to do or think in this moment. I just knew how much I loved him. That was the first time I ever told him I loved him. Shame would cover my mouth whenever I would attempt to say it. Not this time though. This time there was no shame, I couldn't figure out what changed, but something did. Maybe it was because I knew nobody would hear. That shouldn't be the reason I don't tell my boyfriend I love him though. It wasn't. It wasn't the reason. At least not anymore. I'm afraid, not for myself, but for him. He has the whole world on his side and I couldn't possibly bare to be the person who changes that. I'm not afraid to run away from everyone and everything, he is, and if he had to he wouldn't. That's why I'm afraid, for him. I loved him more than anything, but I feel like me saying that would be the reason for his own failure.

>>>> "What's wrong," Larry asked, noticing me drifting into my own thoughts.

>>>> "Hm? Ah, nothin', don't worry about it," I replied, quickly.

>>>> "Okay, Okay," He turned away. "Just know you can talk to me."

>>>> "I do know," I paused. "Thank you."

>>>> He placed his other hand on top of mine. He held my hand, trapped in his grasp.

>>>> The car came to a stop.

>>>> "What are you doing?" Larry asked, fear in his voice.

>>>> Through the windshield was the Phelps Ministry. The church lurking on the top of Chapel Hill.

>>>> "I said it was an awful idea," I half laughed then leaving the car.

>>>> Larry quickly followed after me. The cold October breeze hitting against our cold faces. He shivered, I noticed how thin his hoodie was. I slid off my jacket and wrapped it around him. He slid his thin arms into the arm holes. The jacket was way too big on him. He zipped it up, when he did so he looked like a kid again.

>>>> "Hey, remember that one summer," I said.

>>>> "Huh?"

>>>> "It was the summer we were going into 7th grade."

>>>> "Oh," He said, gloom in his voice.

>>>> "I wish we stayed friends after that."

>>>> "..."

>>>> "Larry?"

>>>> "That wasn't a great year for me, I don't really want to talk about it."

>>>> I nodded, respecting his wishes.

>>>> We reached the back door of the church that led into the staff room. I twisted my key into the door and turned the door knob. As I did so the door creaked. I slid of my backpack and pulled out my flashlight, Larry pulled out his. I felt a sharp pain in my back as I entered the dark church. Closing the door behind us, I grabbed Larry's hand to hold him close. I got awful vibes. As I opened an old brown door leading out to the main church, I held up a finger to my mouth signaling for him to be quiet. I guided him up navy blue carpeted stairs. They led up to a small upper area. It was a balcony almost that went across the middle of the church. It was where I usually sat with Mother during church as to be able to see better. Other visitors had to pay to be up here. On the other side of the overhead area was a small room. With two cloudy gray couches and a coffee table in the middle. Without flipping the lights on, I entered. Carefully closing the door behind. This church was very large, also very old. My parents were millionaires, I say this literally.  The Phelps family have built and owned this church for years. My Mothers family, the Grey Family have owned many other buildings in Nockfell including the high-school. I took a seat on one of the couches and patted the cushion next to me, telling Larry to sit. I placed my bag on the ground in between our feet. I pushed a piece of hair behind his ear. He made a jokingly angry face at me and pulled it out. Carefully, I moved his head to face me and kissed him. He pulled my hand away, holding it. Then he himself pulled away.

>>>> "What?" I whispered.

>>>> He shoved me down. I was now laying down of the couch, head off the edge of the couch. He jumped on top of me. I groaned as he did so. I pushed the both of us back up. My heart dropped. Listening carefully, I heard thick heels clicking against hardwood floors. The footsteps turned into carpet footsteps. They stopped and got quieter. They once again became steps on wood floor and eventually disappeared. Mother was still here like I suspected.

>>>> Grabbing my stuff and Larry we headed out the room and down the stairs. Very few words had been spoken in the last hour and I planned to keep it that way for right now. We swiftly yet quietly moved down to the hardwood floors. I led him into the kids area eventually heading down into the basement.

>>>> We laid on the tiled floor, staring up at the dimly lit chandelier. I grabbed his thigh.

>>>> "You down?" I laughed.

>>>> "I'm always fucking down, motherfucker," Larry teased as he straddled me.

>>>> I raised an eyebrow before pinning him down on the ground.

>>>> "Roll over," I said sitting back on my knees to give him space.

>>>> "I'm not you're fucking dog, don't tell me what to do." He said, still listening to what I said.

>>>> "No,"I sighed. "But you're my bitch."

>>>> "Shut the fuck up, you weirdo," He laughed.

>>>> I exposed some of his back by lifting up his shirt a bit before sliding down his jeans. I pulled them down to about his knees. He lifted his ass up and was now on his arms and legs. I unzipped my jeans and pulled them down a bit to expose my penis. Without using any lubricant, I shoved my dick inside of him.

>>>> Worry washed over me, a dreadful feeling filling my gut. My head was aching of regret. The chances of my mom catching us was high, and chances I didn't want to take.
>>>> "Larry," I started. "We shouldn't."
>>>> "Dumbass, this was your idea."
>>>> We made our way back to the lake. The cold breeze chilling me. I held his hand as we walked. He rested his head on my shoulder. In that moment I knew, he was the one.
>>>> "I love you," I hugged him.
>>>> "I love you more, heh." he laughed.

A/N: This was written a long time ago and I finally finished it today. Sorry if a few things are wrong!