science club • finney blake

I walked through the loud, messy hallways with a friend by my side. My next class was science.

Science wasn't all too bad, as I got to sit next to a boy, his name was finney Blake.

He was an adorable boy, he didn't have many friends, maybe one or two, the poor boy gets bullied which I can hardly believe, he was beautiful, he had soft brown curls, with a perfect jawline, his nose was sharp and button-like, he wasn't to tall, nor too short, he was perfect.

"Y/N, earth to Y/N?"

my friend waved their hand in my face as I snapped out of my day dream about the space boy.

"Oh, sorry"

I Muttered as i entered the science room.

I sat in my assigned seat, next to finney, he was playing with his little space pen which was also a torch, as he usually was.

"Hi finney"

I say as I flash him a small smile, he turned his head, eyes widening a bit as he gave me a small smile back

"Oh-uh yeah, hi"

He stuttered back, I chuckled lightly as I turned to face the board, watching the teacher explain the solar system, until I felt a light tap on my arm, along with a folded up peice of paper lying on my open book.

I turned my head to the bot next to me, he was looking at the board, his checked puffed out, which were also a shade of pink

I smiled at the sight as I turned my head back to the note in front of me, opening it up.

I read it over and over again, processing what I was reading, was THE finney Blake asking me out?

•FINNEY BLAKE POV•

Her face was blank, did she not like me back? Oh gosh this was so bad why did I do that

Whydididotjatwhydididothatwhydididothatwhydididothatwhydididothatwhydididothat

She's gonna think I'm weird now! she probably likes robin or something, I sit next to her on so many lessons! It's gonna be so awkward!

Wait....she's smiling? Why is she smiling? Is she gonna make fun of me? of course she is, she you screwed up Finn!

•Y/N L/N POV•

oh. My. Gosh

helikesmebackohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh

why does he look so worried?

I tapped him on the shoulder, his head turned, slowly looking into my eyes with his own, I passed him the note back, he read it, his eyes widened, and a big grin appears on his face, he's so adorable

"hmm what about finney! finney, what is the coldest planet in the solar system?"

He panicked, looking at me, his book and back at the teacher.

"Uhm... Uranus?"

"Yes! Very well done finney!"

He said, turning back to the board.

Finney let out a sigh of relief, Turing hack towards me and giving me a small smile, he hesitated for a second, before he decided to rest his hand on mine, they were warm and soft, not clammy and rough, he really was a perfect boy.

First post 😱😱 idk why it's called science club, it just is 😻

Ok bye

522 words