window • robin arellano

It was a Tuesday night, I hadn't had a good day at school since my boyfriend, Robin was hanging out with this girl isabella all day! plus she was really pretty and kind, she had long blond hair, light freckles and she was quite tall too.

I didn't mind robin talking to girls, but the fact he blew me off all day at school to hang out with her really got on my nerves, he's never done that before, he even ditched me whilst walked home to walk with her!

I was sitting at my desk, finishing over due homework to get my mind bed things, but my thoughts kept drifting to Robin and Isabella, it shouldn't. Boys are stupid anyways.

I doodled in my journal, bored out of my mind, but then I heard a bang on my bedroom window.

I got up off the chair that was parked at my desk, walking over to my window, opening it slightly to see what was going on.

I was let face to face with robin.

"Just go away robin, I don't want to talk to you"

I say as I shut the window in his face, closing the blinds.

He kept knocking on my window, I tried to ignore it but it got louder and louder, it started to annoy me.

'I may as well let him in, he may have a good explanation'

I thought, walking over to the window, opening the curtains and unlocking the window, allowing him in.

"What do you want Robin"

I say as I sat at my desk, playing with the rings placed neatly across my fingers.

"Damn, who shit in your cereal?"

He said as he sat down on my bed.

"I just wanted to see my beautiful, amazing, pretty girlfriend"

He said as he smirked.

"Oh yeah? I thought you had a new one"

I snapped at him, looking up from my rings.

"what do you mean? Isabella? I don't like her like that."

He said as he walked over to where i was sat, leaning down to my face level.

"Doesn't seem like it, you basically blew me off all day to hang out! You even made me walk home by myself! What is wrong with you?!"

I say as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh my gosh, your overacting! You were hanging out with your friends, I was hanging out with mine! Big deal!"

He said as he stood up straight, I could tell he was getting annoyed because of the tone of his voice.

"Robin your forgetting the point! I'm your girlfriend, not her! You literally walked her home! You always walk me home!"

I say as i felt tears in my eyes, I hated fighting.

"Y/n, what's Isabella's last name"

He said as he looked at me as if I was dumb.

"Uhh, i don't know? I've never talked to her, why are you asking me this?"

He chuckled lightly.

"She's my cousin."

He said, my face went from angry to confused.

"What?"

I Said as i looked at him.

"Yeah"

He chuckled again as he sat back down on my bed.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't know"

I say as guilt took over me, why didn't anyone tell me this information before?

"Don't worry about it, I'd never cheat on you, your too precious to me"

He said as he walked over to me, kissing me on the lips lightly, but then pulling me back over to the bed, placing me in his lap as he started kissing me.(🤨🤨)

It took me by surprise, but I kissed back, it was a passionate kiss, I was enjoying it until someone entered the room...

"Y/n, dinne-OWAJHH"

My sister said as she quickly exited the room but shouted from outside.

"Uhm! Dinners ready!"

She said nervously.

I laughed as I got off robins lap

He looked disappointed that the kiss we shared had to be interrupted so early, but he would get over it eventually.

"Stop pouting"

I say as I kissed his cheek, walking out my room, leaving robin sat on my bed.

That was a bit gay

I might start writing Imagines for the cast again like I did in my other book

(On julianMlovesu I think I forgot 😭😭)

Anyways bye bbg 😘

719 words