Finney blake • survivor

it's been a week since my boyfriend, finney Blake went missing. No one has heard from him nor seen him.

He want the first boy to go missing, the other boys included griffin stagg, billy showalter, Vance hopper, and robin arellano.

They were all known to he victims of the grabber, the name the people of Denver gave him.

It was a rainy Wednesday morning, I was sat on my bed, just lay there, contemplating whether to move, to stop wasting time and go look for finney, but I was stuck, it was like I couldn't move.

That was until I heard the phone ring.

I sighed, standing up from the position I was sat in. I walked out of my room tje the family phone, picking it up and holding it against my ear.

"Y/N! Come over! Quick!"

I heard a panicked voice say across the phone.

"Wha- gwenny?"

I say as i rubbed my eyes, still tired of not sleeping tje previous night.

"Just hurry! I think I know where finney is!"

Ever since the kidnappings, Gwen has been having these dreams, she says that they are telling her where finney is, I believed her, because there was nothing else to believe

"O-okay! I'm on my way, bye"

I say, hanging the phone back up, putting on my shoes, grabbing my bike and making my way to gwens house.

I arrived at gwens house, knocking on the door frantically, but she was already waiting at the door.

"Cmon, let's go"

She said as she jumped on her bike, leading the way to the 'grabbers' house.

"Are you sure this is the house?"

The police officer asked.

"Yes! I haven't seen it before since today! The tree, the door, the address, everything!"

Gwen said quickly, desperate to get her brother back.

"Stay with her."

The detective Said to a police officer before walking into the house with hosue with other police officers.

"Think they will find him?"

I asked gwen as she leaned on my shoulder

"I hope"

After a few minutes or so, police cars and ambulances arrived tot they scene, pulling out body bags, my heart dropped to my stomach

'Is finney dead?'

I thought to my self as tears welled up in my eyes.

I lowered my head for a second, then lifting it back up, to see a boy in a white and blue shirt walking out of a house.

His hair was greasy and his clothes were filthy, he was covered in blood

I looked at gwenny, to see her looking at me with the same shock

I stood up, taking a better look of the boy.

"Is that finney?"

I say as gwen stood next to me.

I ran, I didn't stop until I reached him.

I draped my arms around his neck, tears formed in my eyes as I tightly squeezed him.

"I'm sorry I left you, I'm sorry"

I say, maybe if I didn't let him walk home by himself this wouldn't have happened

Gwen was at my side, squeezing her brother as well.

"Woah! Get him!"

The police said as sp they ran over.

"Basement"

Finney said as two police officers led us to the back of an ambulance, sitting us down ahe getting us blankets.

"We missed you finney"

I say as we all cuddled together

This one kinda sucks, didn't like writing it
I wasn't gonna post it but Idk what to write so yk 💀💀

581 words