Jealous • mason thames

I was walking through the school halls with marianne on my side, I knew she had a crush in my boyfriend, mason bit I didn't think she'd do anything, besides i don't think mason would let it slide anyway, he loyal like that.

"hi love"

Mason said as he walked past with his friends, stopping when he seen me, kissing me in the head.

"Hey mase"

I say back as I smile.

"Hi mason"

Marianne said as she twirled her hair between her fingers.

"Oh hi mari"

Masons said, smiling. Mari? He had made a nickname for her? It's probably nothing, maybe they are just close friends

"Wanna walk to English with me? We have the same class"

She said to him as her voice got higher, sure she's my friend but she can really get on my nerves sometimes.

"Oh, yeah sure, bye y/n"

Mason said as he walked marianne to her next lesson, he usually walks me to my lesson first.. maybe he has a strict teacher and needs to be early? Yeah, definitely.

After my history finished, I walked out to see Marianne and mason talking, they were just friends right? Nothing wrong! That was until Marianne started to blush at something he said, maybe I should go over there.

"Uhm, hey guys"

I say as I get closer, Mariannes smile dropped and the blush quickly disappeared, she looked annoyed and mason just looked happy as he did most of the times I was around.

"hi"

Marianne said as she leaned agains the wall.

"Hey love"

Mason said as he hugged me

"Soo, what were you taking about?"

I asked asi looked between the two teenagers,

"Oh nothing, don't worry about it"

Marianne said looking at me weirdly, I turned to mason, he looked uncomfortable, I'll talk to him later.

"Okay, y/n I'm gonna walk Marianne home, okay?"

Mason said as he lead us out the exit

"What? Why? You usually walk me home.

I say as I look at him funny.

"Not everything is about you, y/n"

Marianne said as she gave me a look.

"Okay that's enou-

I was cut off by masons hand to my face.

"Don't start fights, we've talked about this, I'll call you later, Kay?"

He said as he walked off with Marianne.

I sighed, walking home, I am definitely not answering that call

I cba to finish this I might just make a part 2

410 words