|FIVE|

*JAYDEN'S POV*
"Are you fucking kidding me, Selena?! Are you really back with this clown after everything that he put you through?! I can't believe you!"

I shouted at Selena as I was packing all of my stuff up to move out of her place. This was the first time that I seen her in the last few days. And since the photos and articles came out of her being back with Justin, it makes sense on where she's been through these last few days.

"Jay, I'm sorry! Please, just let me explain!"

"Explain exactly WHAT?! It's pretty self explanatory, Selena! You're back with your asshole of an ex boyfriend! Something always told me that you were never going to fully get over him! I can't believe I was so damn foolish to believe that you could ever love me as much as you love Justin!"

As I shouted that out, tears started to form in my eyes. But to stay strong, I quickly wiped them away so Selena wouldn't see that she was hurting me. I know I did my dirt on her, but it hurts even more that she did it to me.

"Baby, please! Just let me explain! This is not what it looks like!"

"Quite frankly, it fucking is! THATS where you truly were when I was trying to search for you after SNL, this is where you've been the last few days! I'm not gonna stick around, only to keep getting hurt by you! Let this be the first time, and the last time! Cause I'm DONE!"

As soon as I zipped up my last suitcase, Selena laughed in disbelief all of a sudden. I looked at her confused and angry.

"What is so funny? Why the fuck are you laughing?"

"What's so funny is, you really think that I just cheated with Justin for no reason. You think I don't know what's been going on between you and Kali Uchis?! You think I'm that dumb?! I see everything, Jayden! The two of you liking and commenting under social media posts, you texting her late night, meeting up at the studio so late!"

"IT WAS FOR THE SONGS FOR HER FUCKING ALBUM, SELENA!"

My voice became extremely loud as I shouted at her, because deep down I know she's one hundred percent correct. Selena shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"I'm not stupid, Jayden! So I figured if I was gonna be with someone that's like Justin, I might as well just be with Justin!"

"Really? So you're okay with being the home wrecker, huh?"

"Home wrecker?! How am I the one who's home wrecking if Hailey stole him from me?!"

Selena blurted out, and I could tell it was by accident. I shook my head and laughed out loud in anger, not believing what I just heard.

That's what it's always been about to her.

Justin. Justin this, Justin that. ALWAYS Justin.

I should've known that the second Justin wanted to Fuck around with her again, it was over for me and her.

"You know what? Fuck you, Selena! Seriously! I'm way better off without you anyways if you're gonna be like this!"

"I just love how you're crying and playing victim like you don't have Kali on the side. Go ahead and move with her ass."

"Maybe I will!"

I grabbed all of my stuff, putting it into my car trunk as Selena slammed the door behind me. I angrily got into the front seat, calling Mason up. He answered on the second ring.

"Hey. You okay, sis? I seen everything going on with Selena. It fucking sucks that she did you like that."

"Fuck that whore, it's her loss. She wants to deal with that loser, it's fine. What are you doing tonight?"

"That's what I wanted to call you about, but I figured you wouldn't wanna be bothered. But since you ask, Jenna's throwing a party tonight. All of the Scream cast is invited, and some other of her friends. It's gonna be a dope party. You should come."

"I'm down. I need a huge favor from you, though."

"Anything for you, sis. What's up?"

"Do you mind if I stay with you until I can find a place of my own? I just took all of my stuff from Selena's. I'm just so done with her."

"Of course you can. Just head over here now, I'll help you with all of your stuff. Call me when you're here."

"Thank you, Mase. I'll see you shortly."

I took a breath after hanging up the phone call.

I just couldn't believe this was all happening at once. Not only did I just lose my girlfriend to her asshole of an ex boyfriend, but I lost my home as well.

Wait til the blogs get their hands on this news...