|SIX|

*JENNA'S POV*
Once I got over to Dominic's house, I was shaking in nervousness. I didn't know how I was going to break things off with him, but something had to happen.

It took only a few seconds after I rang the doorbell when Dominic answered the door.

"Hey, babe! Come on in."

Dominic kissed my lips, and I lightly kissed him back. I then walked into his house.

"Are you sure you aren't busy at the moment? I could always come back another day."

"No, I just finished showering. What's up? I'm totally available just for you."

Dominic sat down on the couch, patting the seat next to him for me to sit down next to him. I slowly took the space next to him, getting ready to make things happen.

"Okay, so... you know I really care for you, right?"

"Of course I do. I care for you and love you too. What's going on?"

"I just think that.. with our schedules being so busy and different, we should see other people. You know? You're a music star, I'm a movie star. You have a tour coming up, I have a movie to film. Things aren't going to be easy."

"Love is never the easiest thing in the world, Jenna. It comes with obstacles and challenges we have to go through. You're willing to give up on something that could possibly become something magical? I'm willing to work through long distance.."

Dominic took my hand, but I snatched it away politely.

"That's the thing, Dom. We both have to be willing to work on it. I'm the one who can't do long distance. It's just better for us to go our separate ways."

"Jenna —"

"I have to get going. I just wanted to talk to you about that before I have to leave for my movie."

"I can't believe you. Best believe this isn't over, Jenna. This isn't over until I say so."

Dominic got up from the couch, walking me out of the door and slamming it behind me.

This isn't over until I say so.

Was that a threat?
-
-
-
-
"No way! You're joking, right?! Jayden is really coming to the party tonight?!"

Olivia questioned Mason in excitement. The inside of me was so annoyed because no one knew how I felt about Jayden. And out of all people, my best friend has a massive crush on her.

"Yes. Yes she is. But don't go acting all fan girl and stuff, treat her normally. She's not in the mood to be flirty, either. As you can see all on the Internet, Selena and her just broke up."

Mason is right, Liv. Jayden doesn't even know you exist. As far as I know of..

"I won't. Ugh, I'm just so excited! I'm finally going to be partying and meeting my biggest celebrity crush!"

"Yeah, yeah. She should be here soon. She wanted to get situated at my house first, then she'll be on her way."

Fuck. Okay, I didn't think that Mason was really going to invite Jayden. Especially at a time like this. But tonight can be the night where I can make a first — well, second impression.