|TWELVE|

*JAYDEN'S POV*
The next morning, I woke up to everything being a blur. It took me a few minutes to realize what happened with Jenna last night.

We got intimate, on a romantic and almost sexual level. I can't possibly be getting into another relationship, especially not right now. I'm still going through this breakup. I don't want Jenna to feel like she's a rebound.

As I looked at my phone, I seen that the director Matt gave us a last minute day off. Which I was relieved, cause I was exhausted.

As I was going through some more text messages, I seen that Selena had texted me.

Lena💔; Jay... do you think we could meet up? I'm in NYC until tomorrow. I think we need to talk. Let me know if you're up for it

Me; Jesus, Selena. Meet me at the studio we usually record at in about an hour

Lena💔; got it. See you then

I sighed, shaking my head. What in the hell could she possibly have to talk to me about?

I stretched, then getting out of bed. I hopped in a quick shower, getting dressed up. As soon as I went to open the door to leave, I seen Jenna with one hand being held up.

"Sorry. As soon I went to knock on the door, you opened it. Can we talk please? About what happened last night?"

"Not at the moment, Jenna. I have somewhere to be. Maybe later on would be a better time."

"You're not just gonna go around and reject me now, are you? Because if so, I'm sorry. I know you're going through this breakup, and I —"

I cut Jenna off mid sentence, grabbing her face with both of my hands and laying a deep kiss on her lips. After a few seconds, Jenna pulled away and was blushing hard. She was as red as a tomato.

"I'm guessing we're cool..?"

"Of course we are. I'll catch up with you later. I have somewhere to be."
-
-
-
-
Within the next fifteen minutes, I arrived at the studio. Selena was already there, patiently waiting for me to arrive.

This was the first time seeing her in person since I left her house. My heart dropped down into my ass, as I became more nervous as I walked into the room.

"Hey..."

"Hey, Jay. Sit down. I wanted to talk to you."

"What else could you possibly say to me, Selena?"

I snarled as I took the other seat that was in front of her. Selena took a breath before she started to speak.

"Look, I know what I did to you was completely over the top. I didn't want things to end that way. I don't want you to think that I never loved you..."

"You did love me. Just not as much as you do Justin. Right?"

"Yeah... and I'm sorry about that. Justin has always had the main key to my heart. I didn't think that we would ever get back together. I didn't plan on it. I just seen him those few times, and I realized that the love never disappeared for him. I can sit here and apologize a million of times, but I know that will never take away your heartbreak. I just hope that one day, you can find it in your heart to forgive me."

Selena tried to grab onto one of my hands, but I quickly snatched it away and shook my head.

"You've got to me fucking kidding me, Selena. You make me fall so in love with you, you stay with me for years, all for you to leave me and go back with the guy who broke your heart in the end? What kind of shit is that?! You also send me text messages to make me jealous, you even been openly posting him on social media for me to see! I'm starting to think you never truly loved me! Because who moves on from a four year relationship that fast?!"

"Jayden, it's different! I never stopped loving Justin from the beginning!"

"SO WHY EVEN GET WITH ME?! WHY LEAD ME ON FOR SO FUCKING LONG?! HUH?!"

I shouted, causing Selena to jerk back in fear. She stayed silent, looking at me in shock.

"Exactly! All you know how to do now is be silent! Do me a favor, and don't contact me! Fuck you and fuck Justin Bieber! I hope you two life a happily ever fucking after!"

I shouted, turning around and leaving the studio.

"Jay! Wait, please!"

I heard Selena's voice call from behind me as I started walking faster to exit the building. I kept walking until..

"JAYDEN! WATCH OUT!"

Was the last thing I heard Selena scream out before everything went pitch black as I was rushing to make it across the street.