|FIFTEEN|

*JENNA'S POV*
Mason and I eventually got back to the hotel. I thought it was going to be a peaceful night, until we got into the lobby.

There was Dominic himself, standing there looking angry. I could tell he was drunk, due to the strong smell of alcohol on him.

"Really? So you've been ignoring me because of this guy right here? You fucking him now?!"

"Dominic, please! I broke up with you for a reason! And it's not because I'm sleeping with Mason, he's just my friend!"

"Bullshit! So tell me why you've been ignoring my calls and texts! Huh?! What is it, Ortega?!"

Dominic gripped onto one of my wrists, causing me to flinch in pain.

"Ow! Let go of me, Dominic!"

"Not until you tell me the fucking truth!"

"Look here, buddy! I'm not gonna sit here and let you practically abuse my friend in front of me. She CLEARLY does not want your sorry ass anymore. So why don't you just get the fuck out, and accept the fact that you're way past long overdo!"

Mason strongly snatched Dominic off of me, pushing him against one of the hotel lobby walls. Dominic rolled his eyes, looking at Mason with an evil look.

"Keep your hands off me, you asshole. By the way, tell your sister to holler at me. I've been wanting to fuck for a while."

Just at that second, Mason hauled off and punched Dominic straight across his face. I mean, I would've definitely did the same thing. He knows that Jayden is a lesbian, which is a disgusting thing to say.

If only he knew that Jayden is the one I left him for..

Dominic then got off of the floor, swinging at Mason but he missed and accidentally punched me in the face instead.

"OW! FUCK, DOMINIC!"

"Shit! That wasn't meant for you, I swear!"

"Get the fuck out! I'm so close to calling the police on you and filing a restraining order! Leave me alone and get a life!"

"You heard her, buddy. Go on, and move along. Oh yeah, this is for just punching her in the face."

Mason punched Dominic about three more times right in his face, kicking him to the floor afterwards. The front desk guy came over to where we were.

"Excuse me! This is not the environment to be bringing your nonsense! If you do not stop, I'm going to have to call the police and ask you to leave!"

"Okay, Mase! Stop it, that's enough!"

With the little bit of strength I did have, I managed to pull Mason apart from Dominic. Dominic now had two black eyes, a bleeding nose, and a busted lip.

This is the last thing I would want to show up in the blogs...
-
-
-
-
When I finally got up into my hotel room, I got to shower and just rest. My mind was racing like crazy with thoughts.

What if this nonsense with Mason and Dominic makes headlines in the blogs?

What if Dominic comes back again to try to harm me even worse?

What will Jayden think about all of this..?

As my mind kept going and going, my phone started to ring. It was a requested FaceTime call from Jayden herself. Smiling like an idiot, I quickly answered the phone.

"You miss me already? I just left you about an hour ago."

"Of course I miss you, Babygirl. I didn't even want you to leave. But you insisted that you'll see me tomorrow."

"Oooh, Babygirl? That's a new one, coming from you."

"Don't push it. Or you can go right back to being Wednesday."

"Noooo! Okayyy, I'm sorryyyy!"

"Good. What happened to your face, though? It didn't look that swollen when I just seen you."

"Yeah, about that... my ex showed up at the hotel today. He was very aggressive with me, Mason got him off of me, Dominic had something slick to say about you. So Mason beat him up, very badly. But before that, Dominic tried to swing on Mason and ended up punching me instead.."

"What?! That fucker! Watch when I get out of here, he's a dead man!"

"What are you gonna do? You're Jimmy Brooks. Remember?"

"Fuck that! I'll run his ass over with my wheelchair!"

"Jayden!"

I exclaimed as I laughed loudly. Jayden chuckled over the phone and shrugged.

"What? It's true. If I ever see him, I promise I will take him out. But really, just get some rest and put some ice on it. You're very swollen. You're still so damn precious, though."

"Stopppp. You're making me blush, Gooding."

"That's my job. Or, at least it will be eventually. I'll be the only one making you blush. And a lot of other things, too."

Jayden smirked. I blushed even harder and groaned.

"Ugh! I can't stand you right now, Jay! I'm about to hang up on you!"

"Hang up all you want. We both have to get some rest, anyways. I was just calling to see what you were up to for the night."

"I just wish you were here, is all. It's sucks that you're not."

"I know. I'll be back in no time, though. Goodnight, Jen. I'll see you tomorrow, beautiful."

"Goodnight, Jay. I'll see you tomorrow."

Little happy ole me just couldn't contain the way that I was blushing. I hung up the phone, laying down on the pillow in awe.

I shall have some very sweet dreams tonight...