Oh my...

(Image from @cseyzz on Pinterest!)

April's POV:

At the lair~

I ran down the sewer, entering the lair excitedly. I had a wide smile on my face as I entered the sewer.

"Wow, looks like someone is happy" Leo said towards me with a little shock on his face that formed into a smirk as he continued his words "Oh, are you happy to see me~ I can't blame you, I am awesome." He said those GROSS words with a confident look while putting his hand on his chest, closing his eyes while he said the last words.

I simply rolled my eyes and replied with a simple "Ew" , before going into the living room where everyone was gathered, while I remembered what I was going to tell them again. Leo pretended to be offended and shocked for a second, before shrugging it off and following me into the living room.

I suddenly started jumping up and down, gaining my grin back while I was slowly getting more excited.

Everyone was shocked by my sudden movements, looking at me with wide eyes. But finally Raph asked "What's up?" with a slightly concerned look on his face.

"I have a new friend!!" I replied, almost yelling it.

Everyone looked shocked, but happy, while no other words were spoken, until Mikey said "OMG can we meet them?!" He was ecstatic, hoping to have a new human friend.

"Well, I'm not sure yet. He seems pretty chill though, so he might not mind?" I spoke the last few words with uncertainty, still not sure if he would be chill about it or not. Everyone started saying their congrats and saying their hopes that they might be able to might him.

"What does he look like?" Donnie asked while scrolling on his phone, seeming rather interested.

"Oh, well I can see if I can find a picture of him." I answered, going onto my phone to text Y/N.

Y/N

Me:

Hey, can you send me a picture of you? :)

Y/N:

Um, sure. Why?

Me:

A friend just wanted to know what you look like

Y/N:

Ok, let me take a pic first.

____________________________________________________________

Y/N sent a picture of him with a neutral face, which from what I know is his resting face. He made a peace sign with his hand beside his face. I sent a simple "thank you!" with a smiley face beside it before saying "I got a picture of him!". Donnie perked up and looked upwards towards me, and everyone else looked at me too.

I pointed my phone with the picture pulled up in front of everyone and Leo said "Whoa, he's cute. Any chance he's single?". Leo was slightly blushing while staring at the picture.

"He's so cool looking!!" Mikey exclaimed while jumping up and down and flapping his hands.

"I agree with Mikey! He looks so badass! Like a boss!" Raph expressed with admiration towards Y/N. I smiled and said that he is a pretty cool person before glancing towards Donnie who has been pretty quiet this whole time. My eyes widened when I saw Donnie hiding his face with his hand. HE'S BLUSHING!!

(PLEASE IGNORE HOW WONKY THIS LOOKS!! ESPECIALLY THE SECOND ONE BUT I WANTED TO KINDA SHOW HOW HIS HAND WAS COVERING HIS FACE!? I draw better than this I swear, I was doing this on my computer with the mouse pad thingy)

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! OMG WHAT THE HELL DOES DONNIE LIKES Y/N?! I SHIP IT!! Wait, Donnie is going to say something!

"Oh my..."

-593 words-