AFHUFFDSSIOOISAOISACDNBVYFE

The Next Day, Y/N's POV:

I woke up with butterflies in my stomach. Its probably just  anxiety but I can't stop think about his voice. I guess that voice came from Donnie. 

I heard a knock on my house's door and I flew up from my seat and speed walked over and answered it. April was standing there!
"Ready to go, buddy-o?" April said cheerily with a wink.

"I think so?" I replied, unsure.

"Well lets go then!!" April grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the house. I was trying to keep up with April's fast running, because otherwise I would fall over and get dragged in the process.

We finally made it and I bent over, huffing and puffing, trying to get my breath back. "W-where are we going then?" I said between huffs. I was not prepared for running today. Sweat drops stream down my face. 

"Sewers!" April said while taking off the manhole cover on the ground that I didn't previously notice. 

"Ahhh.. is it too late to back out?" I WANT TO GO I WANT TO LEAVE I DON'T NEED TO SEE THE MYSTERY HOT MAN!!! TURTLE?? IT DOESN'T MATTER I NEED TO LEAVE.

"Yes. Too late. Come on." April said and grabbed onto my arm, pulling me down into the sewer with her. 

"Whyyyyyyyyyyyy???" Whining. I'm whining now. I'm a whiny little baby who does not want to go into the sewers to see a hot turtle man. And I'm contempt with that.

A/N: Treat. Eat the treat. Consume the treat of writing. 

Words: 255