Chapter Two: Shut the Frap Up and Let Me the Frick Go

Dedicated to Remy baby, for being well, AWESOME XD. Love you girly!!

                                                         Chapter Two:

                                 Just Shut the Frap Up and Let Me the Frap Go

                                                  “Shut up and let me go

                                                This hurts I tell you so

                                        For the last time you will kiss my lips

                                               Now shut up and let me go.”

                                -Shut up and Let me go, The Ting Tings

        This could not be happening. No way could this be for real. And if this is true and my ears aren’t deceiving me-like I really hoped that they were- then this world is a cruel, cruel place. Lord, what did I do to deserve this? I feel like the zombie apocalypse came early and everything I have worked for in my 16 years of existence is nothing, but a memory. My life is over! DON’T CRY FOR ME ARGENTINA! … Was that too much?

        “You are joking right?” I asked Nikki with a crazed expression, “Because if you are this isn’t funny!”

       “Why in god’s name would I kid about something this serious?” she retorted, rolling her brown eyes at me.

       She was right, like always. Even though out of the three of us Nikki was more likely to pull a fast one on you, she wouldn’t joke about something this serious. Although half of me hoped she was joking; hoping that Ashton Kutcher was hiding behind the bleachers waiting to say “You just got Punk’d!”

       “They can’t do that,” Drew screeched. Then she looked at us thoughtfully, “Can they?”

       “No, they can’t and they won’t!” I snarled as I went off my previous course, passing our vacant cars, and headed toward the administration office.

      “Speedy? What are you going to do?” Nikki asked, trailing behind me with Drew by her side.

      “I am going to take this up with the Principal,” I said in a ‘duh’ voice.

      “You sure he is actually going to listen to you? I mean school is pretty much over for this year and he isn’t your biggest fan last time I checked.” Drew said.

      Honestly I knew deep in the back of my head that he wouldn’t do anything even if he could. He wasn’t a heartless man or anything, but the girls were right. With school ending in a day and summer fastly approaching we had a slim chance that anything would happen. And me being me, well we had some scuffling with his as well. Either way, I just wanted to address the principal with the fact that I wasn’t happy in the slightest. Who knows, maybe after seeing us, three distraught girls, strut into his office will change his mind. Don’t knock it till you rock it.

      Soon enough we walked past the secretary, a stout woman with blonde hair taller than the Eifel tower named Mrs. Bates, who tried to stop us. Ignoring her pleas and demands we knocked on Principal Diaz’s’ wooden door. We heard the squeal of a rolling chair move and steady footsteps coming towards us.  The principal, a balding Hispanic man, opened the door warily and said, “I was wondering when you girls were going to show up.”