Chapter Nine: I Don't Wanna Dance! I Don't Wanna Dance!

Chapter Nine: I Don’t Wanna Dance! I Don’t Wanna Dance!

“I don't wanna dance
So don't you ask me, babe
I don't wanna dance
You blew your chance
To rock my night away
I want some fun
Boy you're so not the one
I don't wanna dance
So let it go
You'll never take me home.”

-I Don’t Wanna Dance, Hey Monday

Two more hours, just two more hours do not panic Austin, do not panic! Well I guess it is already a little too late to be telling myself that isn’t it? Especially since I am way past panicking now and am hyperventilating while in a fetal position on my bed. I think I am on complete mental breakdown, but I am not too sure. How can you tell when you have completely broken down?

In just two more hours I will be heading to that stupid party that I am now being forced to attend all thanks to... oh well you guessed it, Blaine. This boy is going to be the death of me after I personally kill him first of course. I think I will kill him, bring him back from the dead, then kill him again just for the heck of it. Damn him and his persuasiveness!

After deliberating everything my friends told me while lying in my bed after the call and sweating it for a good couple of days, I came to the conclusion that so many horrible things can go wrong if I go tonight. I mean my wig could come off because of people partying too hard. Spencer can see me as Skye and blow my cover. Speaking of him I really am not in the mood to talk to him, or even see the mo'fos face. Yeah I said mo'fo deal with it. That bastard not only made a laughing stock of me, but he also cheated on me. How did I date that guy for nine months and not know that something was up? I mean, now that I think about it, he did cancel a lot of dates and he did seem particularly distant during the weekends and whenever there was a party he would be sure that I didn’t go. Then again he told me that he didn’t want me to get hurt or anything like that, but worst of all I believed him. How is it that I believed every word he told me when the signs should have been obvious? I guess the saying is right, love blinds you.

So in an attempt to skip out on the inevitable, all day I have been pleading-begging is more like it- to stay in the cabin like a hermit and avoid any possible trouble. But of course I couldn’t just have one night of solitude because god loves to torture me. The a couple of hours before the party I went to talk to Blaine to see if he would be okay if I sat this one out. That didn’t go to well on my part.

“Blaine seriously I feel really sick. I think it was what I ate for lunch,” I yelled at him while we were walking from the mess hall to our cabin. It actually wasn't what I ate, it was the fact that I just didn’t want to go to this party and risk the chance of ruining everything.

“No!” he sternly told me still facing in the direction of our cabin, “You have to go!”

“What? Why!” I whined. I may have been acting like a girl but hey guess what I was a girl. I’m a girl who just wants to stay home and bake cookies with her mommy using an easy bake oven.

“Just because…” he said sighed lightly.