Chapter Fourteen: Yo' Mamma! HP Style

Chapter Fourteen: Yo Mamma HP Style

After staring at the TV on the bus for what seemed like and probably was hours, we arrived at our hotel at around 3 in the afternoon. We all assembled in the lobby where the coaches gave us key cards to our rooms for the night. Of course I was assigned into a room with Blaine, I mean seriously why would the author of this story have it any other way? To ignite the flames of the hell that has already been made for me by becoming Blaine’s roomy for the night I learned that Jared and Eli would share the joint room next to ours. Oh the joy.

It seems that no matter where I go or how hard I try, I will always be around these three boys. Part of me wants to scream to the heavens about how cruel of a punishment this was, and then the other part wanted to squeal like a girl in pigtails who has seen Justin Timberlake walking the streets of Los Angeles. Which do I feel like right now? Neither. Right now I feel like the perverted man who constantly stares out his window as the school kids get off the school bus. Weird.

Why?

The answer is simple. Blaine is too damn comfortable being half naked around his friends. Then again if I had a body like his I would probably strut around half naked too. Okay, maybe not.  But seriously as we speak he is walking around in his boxers while I am trying to concentrate on the TV that is broadcasting Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I swear every time I see Harry, Hermione, or Ron pull out their wand I am tempted to look at my best friends Super Mario Bros. boxers. God this boy has turned me into a freaking peeping tom! I swear I have never had my head so deep in the gutter before I met this childish boy.

“Dude, not that I mind or anything,” lie, “But why are you walking around in your boxers?” I asked as I tried to avoid the area below his 8 pack and keep my eyes trained on the TV. Oh look another wand. Darn you wizards! Darn you and your magical powers that are transmitted to your wooden sticks.

“Does my nudeness bother you Skye?” he had the audacity to smirk at me.

“…P-possibly, possibly; maybe.” I hesitated to answer while I watched Dumbledores’ army storm through the Ministry of Magic.

“Then I think I am going to stay like this,” My breath caught as he strutted his way towards my bed and sat down next to me against the headboard. I kept my eyes trained on the TV ignoring his very prominent body heat infiltrating my own. Talk about an invasion of personal space. I tried to shuffle away from his half naked form only to be pulled back with his very muscular arm that he laid across my, now tense, shoulders. My breathing ceased completely.

My eyes bulged out of my head when Blaine thought it would be absolutely hilarious to snuggle his head against the crook of my neck. He breathed in deeply as his head still lay on my neck sending pleasurable shivers down my stiff spine. Yes people he actually snuggled against me while putting his bare leg over my own jean clad one. To say I was extremely giddy with joy was an understatement. To say that my face was flushed like a ripe red tomato was an understatement as well. To say that I was freaking out like a mad man was the blatant truth. You know there really was no going around that one.

“You smell good,” and that was when he crossed the line. Scratch that, he jumped over that imaginary line over an imaginary, scary tall cliff and down to an imaginary rocky bed of imaginary deep water.

In one swift movement I jumped out of his grasp and tumbled to the carpeted floor. I quickly got up from my place on the ground, blush still intact, and put my hands up in mock surrender.

“Never ever, Say or do anything like that again. It was creepy and I feel extremely violated,” I said while shuddering. Granted I wasn’t shuddering out of the pure disgust of him getting all up on me. It was more of an I-feel-cold-now-that-you-aren’t-holding-me type of shudder which, in lame men’s terms, scared me and didn’t really help with my situation what-so-ever.