2016

At this point the bullying should have stopped but it didn't. If anything it only gets worse. More people joined in and the bullying got more intensive. And the more you thought damn I need new friends.

And today was the boiling point. Something that everyone involved with knew.

It was simple they had you leave a letter in his locker saying you wanted to meet in the science classroom to talk.

"L/N-chan, you said you had something you wanted to tell me." Yuta says.

You knew that Mutsumi and Yoshino as well as the others were waiting and expecting you to get this right. So it had to be believable.

"I have to confess to something."

"What is it?" The noiret asked as he felt his heart beating out of his chest.

"Ever since we kissed all those years ago I have been in love with you... Please accept my confession Yuta-Kun." You say as you try so hard to sound convincing.

Without much thought he yanked you close to him and pressed kisses onto your face. If it wasn't for the fact that they needed you to get him pants less you definitely would have pulled away in disgust. But you deserve an Oscar for how good you are at acting.

You reached down and felt him up. You learned one simple thing that you didn't expect. He was big. Bigger than you expected. Bigger than the group planned this whole plan was to show off his mini erection.

"Y/N-chan~" he whimpered against your lips. And he slid his hand up your skirt. Causing you to gasp allowing him to explore the wet taverns of your mouth.

"Look at those losers! Birds of a feather flock together!" Tomoo says as he opens the door. Revealing the bully group.

It wasn't a surprise that they were there but the fact that the group was also making fun of you.... Now that stung. you didn't like that one bit.

"Leave us alone." Yuta says as he pulls you behind him.

"Do you really think that she likes you how pathetic! And for you, you do exactly what you're told without any thoughts of your own do you. Even three year olds know to ask questions." Kuroda laughed. As she approached with her camera in their faces. Once she got near you, you smacked her phone out of her hand.

"Stay away from us!" A haunting voice says as two massive arms come out of nowhere and slap the group away. Your eyes widened and you drop to your knees with your head against your knees. you felt a massive sharp nail gently touch your face and lift your chin. "We won't let anyone hurt you."

"Who are you. What are you?" You questioned as you looked in between the arms and the boy

"No no don't look at me like that (nickname)-chan. It's still just me Yuta-kun, that is Rika-chan. You know her."

"Orimoto-san? But you... You're a cursed spirit now." You say staring at her as your scoot farther away just to get grabbed by the arm and yanked back by said curse.

"You can't leave us."

"I'm sorry Orimoto-san." You whimpered.

"Call me Rika."

"Look at her! She's talking to no one! She's truly crazy!" Tomoo says as he approached the group with his camera. But before he could get close Rika flung him into Hojo and Keisuke who was standing in the doorway.

"Let's get the fuck out here." Sudou yelled and pushed Endou towards the door. But where quickly cut off by Maiko's crumpled body hitting into them.

"Stop please." You says looking up at yuta who was shielding you from your friends.

"Don't worry I won't let anything hurt you. Never again." Yuta says as he wrapped his arms around you.

"Let her go Okkotsu!" Mutsumi says as she approached unaware of the curse spirit standing in between her goal and herself.

"Stay Away!" Rika yelled as she stands her ground. Mutsumi doesn't flinch.

"I don't know how you did that to my friends. But I don't care. Let her go, Okkotsu."

"Leave us alone." Okkotsu retorted.

"Let her go. She doesn't even want to be here." Mutsumi says approaching once more.

Rika grabbed Mutsumi and you flinched shaking in fear.

"Yuta please don't let Rika hurt my friends anymore." You begged and Yuta looked down at you confused.

"You need better friends princess. But don't worry you have me and Rika."

The sounds of Mutsumi's limbs being broken echoed through the room and you whimpered out.

"Rika, let's go." Yuta says. The curse dropped Mutsumi onto the ground and disappeared. Yuta picked you up carefully and made his exit.