2023

"No." He says as he tried to calm his heaving chest.

"Yeah it's true. I'm sorry Okkotsu. I Truly Am. But the whole thing was just a prank. They knew if they kept the love letter anonymous you wouldn't come. So Yoshino roped me into it. Lied to me saying that it wouldn't be hard to convince you to strip so they could make fun of your... Well you know. But the whole prank backfired. I don't like you Okkotsu. Never have. Never..." You were interrupted by this hand wrapping around your throat. As he pins you to the ground. You could feel droplets of his tears hit your forehead.

"You are lying! You said you loved me."

You felt yourself get lightheaded and you reach up to try to fight back somehow just for him to let go when you touched his face.

"You're lying."

"I was being honest Okkotsu. I'm sorry for the prank. But it was just that. A prank." You say as you hold your neck trying to soothe the pain.

"You're lying! Tell Me you were lying! Tell me you love me!" He says once again the marks appeared on his face. And your body obeys.

"I knew you were lying. Why would you do that?" He says as he crawled on top of you. "Are you trying to protect him? Rika open the door, let that man see us." He says. As a familiar but still unfamiliar curse materialises and flings open the door. "What do you want can't you see that we are busy here?"

"Okkotsu Yuta? Is that you? Whenever, Mutsumi said (y/n) saw you at the reunion I knew you had to have something to do with her not coming back to the room." Keisuke says.

"Leave us alone. Or did you learn nothing from those two deaths." Yuta growled as he kissed and held you in a possessive manner. You tried to pull away but he whispered in your ear "Stop fighting. Tell him to leave. Call off your engagement."

"Leave. I'm sorry Keisuke. But we can't do this anymore. I don't want to marry you anymore." You say obeying what he orders.

"What are you talking about. Come on let's go home and we can talk about it later."

"Tell him how much you love my cock. Tell him that you don't want him anymore. Tell him to leave and never return." He ordered and you obeyed.

Keisuke stared at the two of you and looked horrified for a second before he started to cry. Hard ugly tears and he left.

"What did you make me do?!" You yelled at him as you stared in the direction that your fiance ran off in. And you began to bawl yourself as you pulled away from the noiret.

"I'm not sorry. Stop crying." He says. You obey. "Our breakfast will be here soon."

"Yuta. Can I just go home. I'm not even hungry anymore." You say as you look around for your phone.

"You were hungry just a few minutes ago. Was seeing the cuck boy cry really enough to ruin your appetite?"

"Nah. But being strangled did." You snipped back. Causing Yuta to chuckle a bit.

"Didn't you just say you liked men who could straight up kill you?"

"Could not Would, Asshole."

"I'm sorry. But, you hurt me too you know. You said you didn't love me. Words hurt princess."

"I'll show you words hurt princess when I stick my heal up your urethra." You growled back.

"Why are you being so hostile? I thought you'd be happy to see me again. Your friends are really bad influences."

"Why am I being hostile? You just forced me to break up with the man I love. I just watched the love of my..." you were interrupted by Yuta smacking you across your face.