Waking Up

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." Yuta's voice meets your ears. "I know your awake love." He continues and you feel pressure on your abdomen. "I can hear your breathing pattern changing." He says causing you to realize it was his head that was causing the pressure. He had his head on your stomach.

"What did you do to me?" You say.

"Well I brought you home, got you changed into less slutty clothing. And I've been cuddling with you watching tik-toks waiting for you to wake up."

"What do you mean to brought me home?"

"It means that I brought you to our house silly."

"Why can't I move? Or see?"

"You got restless around noon and I got nervous. So, I secured your limbs in place so you wouldn't accidentally hurt yourself."

"And the blindfold?" You say as you try to wiggle it off of your face.

"I know this room can be intimidating and I didn't want to scare you." He says.

"Being blindfolded is less scary in your mind than whatever this room is?" You questioned and he made a reaffirming hum in response.

Play along and you can get out of here. You remind yourself. "Yuu-Love, can you take off the binds? Since I'm awake now?"

"Yuu-love? Is that my nickname?" He says his voice was lighter than normal.

"Yuu? My wrists hurt." You whined and you could feel the weight of the bed move and you could feel his presence hovering over you not quite touching you at any place. But close enough to feel his body heat.

"I'm sorry love." He says and you can feel his warm breath on your face. "But, you're so cute like this. All helpless and at my mercy."

"Yuu..."

"Say Please."

"Please."

"Tell me you love me."

"Of course I love you, Yuu, please undue me." You humored the man.

You felt his hands play with the rope bindings around your wrist. Before letting out a sigh and undoing them.

"Thank you." You say as you reach for your blindfold and he catches your wrist.

"If you take off the blindfold you might be a little scared. Why don't you keep it on." He tried once more.

You knew you had to ham it up to get him to not fight you on this. "I miss seeing your face." You say and you feel him release your wrist.

Once you remove the blindfold you look around the room. You were on a twin size bed in the center of a room without windows. The room was absolutely covered in talismans. The lighting came from an extremely powerful overhead LED light fixture. Which was also covered in talismans. "What is this place?!" You questioned.

"It's an isolation room. Satoru suggested every sorcerer's home have at least one. He recommends a chair though instead of a bed. But I didn't want you to be too uncomfortable." He explained.

"Yuu, my ankles."

"What about them?"

"They are still tied together."

"Yeah. They are. I can't have you trying to run away now can I?"

"What if I have to pee?" I questioned.

"I can clean you up. I'm not scared of a little urine. After all what kind of future husband would I be if I couldn't handle the simple things."

"You expect me to soil myself like I'm a three year old or something?"

"I know it's not ideal but there weren't any houses on the market that had a bathroom next to a windowless room. Trust me, I looked."

"What about bedsores? I could get a bedsore that gets sepsis and I die."

"That's not going to happen, don't worry I won't let you get bedsores. I know a lot about caring for others. I know all about how you need to make sure and turn someone every four hours and make sure they are clean and dry."

"But I just don't understand why I can't be untied."

"I can't trust you won't try to run away from me when I'm not paying attention."

"Are you seriously afraid I'll run? I haven't tried that even once. Even when I had the chance back at the hotel."

"You have a point."

"Are you worried I'll fight you off. I doubt you are weak enough for that to be a concern. What grade are you?"

"Special. And no I don't think you'll fight me. But I can't take the chances."

Your eyes widened and whatever color you had left it instantly. He is a special grade. You assumed if the elders found out that an heiress to one of the six powerful clans was kidnapped they would declare the kidnapper a trader to Jujutsu society... But knowing he was a special grade... they would probably give you to him as an offering, had they known. For all of his good deeds. The thought alone made you sick.

"Please Yuu, please."

"Darling." He whimpered. But you didn't relent. "Okay okay, but when I get a mission you'll be put back in here all tied up. I can't say no to you." He says as he unties your legs. "Want to watch a movie? I have tons of movies." He says as he helps you out of bed and out of the room.

"I have to use the bathroom." You say and he looked at you for a bit and nodded as he directed you to a windowless bathroom. Seeing the lack of a window made you disappointed but you knew better than to express it. Forcing your body to use the restroom. (Or If you can't like me.) Your turn on the sink and let it run for a while as you contemplate your next move before flushing the toilet and properly washing your hands.

You take the chance to look in the mirror at yourself. It was a far cry from the way you were even days prior. Wrist and ankles bruised hair a disheveled mess. At least he had the decency to wash your face. However, his sense of style was appalling. You were in a baby blue moomoo with koalas all over it.

"Hey Yuta?" You say knowing he was standing outside the door.

"Yeah?"

"Do you have my purse?"

"Um Why?"

"Brush? Meds? You know normal stuff."

"Oh yeah, come on out and I'll brush your hair." He says.

All though you wanted to stay away from him as much as possible you knew it was only delaying the inevitable. So you obey.

"I have a little sister so I'm used to brushing peoples hair." He says as he pulls out a brush that wasn't the one from your purse. And he directed you to a cushion and he began brushing your hair.

"So you have a younger sister? Do you have any more family?"

"My mom and stepdad."

"What is your sister's name?"

"Haruka, you'll meet them soon enough. Once I know that I can trust you." He says as he ties your hair back into a braid. (If possible)

"So... What kind of stuff do you have to do for fun?" You say.

"I have all kinds of movies, and board games. Ooh! I also have a GameCube here somewhere with like 20 games for it."

"What games?"

"Luigi's mansion, Sonic Adventure 2, Mario Kart, Mario Sunshine, umm... I think I have a Link game or something. You can sit there and I'll go looking." He says as he leaves.

You look around the room and see a doorway on the opposite side of the room he went down.

(Do you Stay Put, Investigate the room, Check out the aforementioned doorway)