2023

You groaned out as you began to wake up. Feeling a heavy arm around your bare waist and breathing the middle of the back of your neck. Knowing very well that the man who was holding you wasn't your fiance you groaned out an expletive as you attempted to pull away. Key word being attempted. Because the man only tightened up his grip.

You heard your phone ring from across the room. The man behind you groaned as he buried his face into your back once more.

"Who is calling you at this time of the day?!" He growled into your ear. Causing you to involuntarily grind against him. Causing him to gasp.

"Probably my fiance." You admitted as you flung his arms off of you.

"Fiance?! Excuse me? What are you talking about?" Yuta stated as he sat up now his eyes staring daggers into your soul.

"Yeah. I'm engaged. Remember Kurokawa Keisuke?"

"Wasn't he one of them that Rika went off on?" He growled out.

"Yeah Kei and I have been friends for a while so it was only natural that we would begin dating. But that was years ago. He asked for my hand in marriage a year ago. Even went all the way to Minato City to ask my dad for permission and everything. It was a little embarrassing seeing him kneel down next to my dad's headstone and talk to the air."

"Cute." He says as his eye twitches.

"It really is. He's something else."

"I bet he is so confused why you didn't go back to the room eh?"

"Yeah probably."

"What are you going to tell him? That you were busy getting your back blown out by Okkotsu."

"I don't think I'll tell him that!" You say with your face bright red.

"It's the truth."

"I'm hungry. Order room service."

"Eh?!" He says staring at you.

"I'm not going to answer Kei's calls or texts today until I can think of something to tell him."

"Tell him that you regret agreeing to be in a relationship with him. You forgot you were already in one with me. He should have known that though. He was there. One of them recording us."

"Yuta Please I'm hungry." You say as you grab the menu off the end table.

"Okay okay what do you want?"

"(Your order from the menu see above.)"

"There is no way you read the menu that quickly and knew what you wanted! You've stayed here before haven't you?"

"My mom used to take me with her on business meeting all the time so I've stayed in my fair share of luxury hotels."

"Really? It took me forever and a whole lot of ass kissing to get this room."

"Really? I called up here like a month ago and got a room no problem. Oh yeah your poor." You say as you begin to get dressed.

"I am not poor!" He defended. "Im part of the Gojo Clan, I'll let you know!"

"As in Satoru Gojo?"

"Um yes?" He says staring at you confused.

"Oh man he's so cool. Is he as handsome in person as he is on Instagram? Wait don't tell me. I have to keep some secrets."

"He isn't even that handsome. He looks like an overgrown make-up brush! And don't get me started on those terrifying eyes!"

"It's a power thing. God I just love a man who could crush my skull in without breaking a sweat."