2023

"We should get drinks or something and catch up! There is so much I have to tell you." Mutsumi says as she downs her second mixed drink.

"Should you even be drinking?" Kuroda questioned as she pointed to the woman's pregnant belly.

"I drank with the last two nothing bad happened with them."

"I don't know about that. The last I heard Taro was a little fucked in the head." Yoshino says as she takes her companions drink away.

"Take that back there isn't anything wrong with my son!"

"Didn't you say he microwaved your cat?" You questioned.

"He was curious what would happen! Everyone has done something like that at his age!" She defended. And you threw your hands up in defense.

You signed and left the group debating what you ever had in common with the group. And went to the bar. "Can I get a liquid death please?"

"You just want a water? I can get you a glass of water for free instead."

"I know what I asked for." You say causing the stare at you annoyed and he handed you the canned water.

"That'll be 1400¥." He says and you hand him your debit card. After ringing it up he hands it back. "Enjoy your pretentious can of water." He says. You scoffed then left to rejoin your group. Before you got to your group you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist and yank you back.

"Oi!" You exclaimed as you went to fight off whoever grabbed you just to see a pair of dark eyes that appeared in your nightmares. "Oh, Okkotsu. You scared me. I didn't even know you were invited." You said.

"No need for formalities, princess. I'm still your Yuta-kun." He says as he buried his face into your neck.

"It is good to see you again. But my friends are waiting for me." You say trying to remove yourself from his grasp but he doesn't budge.

"Your friends still suck." He says and you scoffed at him. "Don't tell me you still don't see it."

"They are my friends Okk." You caught yourself and quickly corrected yourself. "Yuta, they are my friends. Sure they are rough around the edges but..."

"Come on. They aren't just rough around the edges. They are completely awful. Remember how they treated you back in middle school and freshman year?"

"You don't know the half of it." You agreed and pulled away. "I should rejoin them though." You left. Completely unaware that you were still being watched.

"Did you know Okkotsu was here?" You asked your friends causing them all to look alarmed and disturbed.

"He shouldn't be here. He isn't part of our graduating class." Endou says as he looked around for the offending male.

"Where is the worm man? Point him out! I want to give him the one two if you know what I mean." Mutsumi says.

"No. Lets go tell security, he isn't even s'posed to be here." Yoshino says as she grabbed you and Mutsumi's arms and lead you two to security.

"So what was this man who wasn't invited wearing?"

"Umm." You try to remember but due to how he approached you you don't even remember looking at him.

"He has dark hair and dark eyes."

"Yes so does 120 million people in Japan alone. Can you give me anymore description?"

"He is taller than me." (If he isn't just pretend.)

"What else do you have?"

"He was wearing a button up."