2014 / Present

"Where are you going?" Tomoo questions as he yanked the bag out of Yuta's hand.

"Home. Give me my stuff back." Yuta says as he reaches towards the boy.

"Is that so? Hold him down. Hold him down. Lock the door." Tomoo says as he looks at Hojo, Endou, Sudou, and Keisuke.

Keisuke looked at the group as Hojo and Endou went to hold the boys arms. "I don't think we should do this..." Keisuke says as he looks at the group.

"C'mon look at him. Go lock the door and stop complaining. We are doing him a favor. This is the most action he's ever gonna get." Sudou says laughing. Keisuke took one last look at the group before he left shaking his head.

"I know right look at this creepy little faggot!" Tomoo laughed. "Take off his pants."

Sudou does as he is told before noticing Keisuke was MIA. "Where did that bitch boy go?" Sudou questions.

"Who fuckin knows and who fuckin cares?" Tomoo laughed as he yanked Yutas boxers down.

"What if he is getting a teacher? I can't get caught like this it would taint my reputation." Endou says causing him to Ease up his grip allowing Yuta the chance to escape he yanked up his boxers and pants grabbed his back and ran as fast as he could.

On his escape he ran past Mutsumi, Yoshino, Y/N and Keisuke who were talking.

"Was that worm boy?" Mutsumi question.

"Looked like it." You answered.

"Ha! What does he have to be running for?" Mutsumi question.

"Want to go find out?" Yoshino asked the group. You and Mutsumi nodded and you all went to follow after the boy but Kei grabbed your arm and shook his head.

"What?"

"Just leave him be, just for today."

"Why?"

"I'll tell you later."

"Hey assholes what direction did Okkotsu go?" Tomoo asked you two. You went to a point in the direction the cursed boy went in. But Kei grabbed your hand quickly and pointed in a different direction.

"He went that way." Keisuke says the group of boys left in that direction.

"Have you gone soft for Okkotsu?" You questioned.

"No. Tomoo is just being crueler than normal."

You grunted and left the school. On your way home you spotted Yuta hiding in a ditch.

"Okkotsu?! What the hell are you doing down there?"

"(L/n)-san!" He says as he looked up at you and began blushing. "Is Mutsumi and Yoshino with you?"

"Um. No. You know when we say curl up in a ditch and die we are only joking."

"L/N-san can you not tell anyone where I am? I don't want them to find me."

"Okay, Alright, You're lucky I'm feeling nice today." You say. "But when you get home you should take a shower or two because I might not be so nice tomorrow."

"Aye Aye Ma'am." He says as he does a cute little two finger salute and you left.

(⁠⁠✿◕‿⁠◕) (⁠⁠✿◕‿⁠◕) (⁠⁠✿◕‿⁠◕)
Present Day

The room had a dining table with chairs on one side. The other side had two big shelves with movies and books, three sodas, cushions, a coffee table, and in the center of the room sat a TV on a TV stand. (See the image above yes I know It was made in AC. I know that's childish. I don't have Sims 3 downloaded anymore on my PC apparently...)