prologue

the final act  |  2021

     HER BLOOD SPLATTERED all over my already blood soaked shirt. As soon as the blade pierced through her chest all I saw was red. Amber whaled as she looked at me with tears in her eyes, then to the knife in her. She began to slide down the wall she was against, grabbing onto my hand, trying to get me to pull the weapon out of her. I didn't. I dragged the knife in an upward motion, twisting it around. She screamed even louder at this sensation.

     Amber's body is covered in puncture wounds, and half of her face was burnt and melted. Most of her hair had been either ripped off or burnt to a crisp. The sight of her was appalling. It's a wonder she's still alive. Though, I'm glad she is, so she can feel all of the torture she's undergoing. I want this bitch to suffer as long as her fucked up body let's her live.

     Amber Freeman is a pussy. She killed innocent people for her own fucking joy and shit motive. She killed my boyfriend. Her and her sad fuck of a boyfriend, who currently laid dead on the carpet, his body mangled from the damage Sam took to him.

     Amber Freeman is also my best friend. Was, I guess. We've spent the majority of our lives together. Fuck that. I picked the gun up that laid beside my foot, the knife still deep in her chest.

     Sam and Tara came into the foyer where we were, watching with tears in their eyes as I finished off the girl we used to call our friend.

     "Malia, no please, don't do this to me," Amber cried, face burning red. I scowled as I cocked the gun. "You're my best friend!"

     "Should've thought about that before you killed my boyfriend, you bitch!" I screamed at her, pointing the gun right at her forehead. "You're going to rot in hell. For what you did to Wes. For all the innocent people you killed. And you know what Amber?" I smiled wickedly.

     "What?"

     "Just for your fucked up plan to fail. You were never going to be like the original."

     She growled at me, attempting to grab onto my hair that dangled in between us. Boom. The bullet went straight through her forehead, Amber's body falling limp. Always go for the head, right?

     God, this shit is so stupid.

∙◦ OLIVIA'S OUTRO!
( tbr i have no clue how this story
is going to play out i'm just writing
something. )