Yandere Senior

“Gahh! I forgot that I'm on duty today!” you hurrying to the club room and noticed there's only one person in there.

Your senpai, Himekawa.

“You are late, y/n.” He close his book and look at you. The way he stare at you look dangerous and... full of love...?

“I'm sorry senpai! I fell asleep in the classroom earlier! Please forgive me!” you repeatedly bowed to him but he didn't look at you.

“Fell asleep?” he asked you back.

You gulped on your saliva and nodded. “Yes... I fell asleep...”

He stand up and look at his phone. He let out a small hmph. “You indeed fell asleep, huh?”

“but, that's on historical class. The true reason you're late is because...” you shook your head, how come he knows that you fell asleep in history class?

“Senpai... I'll make it up today... Don't punish me, again... I promise I'll not forget about my duty!” you try to make him believe in your words but he hold the phone tightly as if he wants the phone to crack.

“A boy confessed to you?”

“Senpai?” you called him again but he was too focused on his screen phone to even notice your words. “Um that boy just confessed to me, but I didn't accept it. I knew if I agree to be his girlfriend, I'll leave the club.”

A laugh escaped from Himekawa's mouth. He's laughing, maniacally. “Good, y/n. I have other matters that I need to settle. Go do your duties,” and he leaves the room.

He's mentally unstable.

Jealousy.

Kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill. Kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill Kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill. Kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill Kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill. Kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill.’

He mumbled while looking at the phone. He zoomed in the photo and look at the boy who's just confessed to you. He's full of anger.

“I didn't even make a move and this brat sure knows how to play with me huh?”

‘Mine.’ his thoughts keep saying that words while his hands is searching for something.

“Himekawa senpai knew about the confessions. I hope everything's okay,” you said to yourself while sweeping the floor. “But how can he knew? Must be from his friends tho.” you shrugged the thoughts of Himekawa being a stalker.

“I heard he even beat up random dudes. Hope he does beat up that boy,” you said again.

“He tried to touch my thighs too. Uncomfortable.”

He took off his earphones with an upset look on his face. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fist.

Hearing those words makes his blood boils even more. Someone's touching you? Oh, they're so dead.

‘Kill.’

“Y/n is mine and mine only. Only she can touch me and only I can touch her.”