Yandere Duke Part ²

The usual days after those runaway accident.

You tried to accept him, Tristan, the cold Grand duke who's obsessing over you. He's mad in love with you.

“Tristan, let go of me.”

“Nope.”

“I just want to go to the town!” you yelled in frustration when he didn't even let you go out from his mansion.

“What if you try to run away again?” he asked while hugging you tightly, pampered you with kisses at the back of your neck. “I won't!”

“But... You tried last time right, darling?” he pouted but you can't see his face since he's behind you. “You don't believe me?” he flinched hearing those words.

“I won't run away. Let me go, please? I'll come back, I promise.” You said trying to make him believe you so you can go out. “Pinky promise?”

You sighed and chuckled at his actions. “We are already adults, Tristan.”

“No, I want to do this with you. It's a promise.” you nodded and do as he wants. “I'll go now, bye Tristan.”

“Y/n.”

You turned your back, looking at him.

“Won't you call me by nickname too?” he smiled at you, waiting something escaped from your mouth.

“oh? Hmm, uh.... bye dear!” you smiled back and get out from the room with pink blushes on your face. It's embarrassing saying those words...

Hearing those steps started to fade, he called someone's name by snapping his fingers. “Yes, your Grace?”

“Look over her. If there's a single scratch on her body, you're dead.” that shadow seems to nod.

—— / —— : Timeskip / change places

“Judy, are you okay? I'm sorry for the last time... I caused you so much trouble...” you said while bowing. It feels wrong when Judy's into this mess.

“It's quite shocking. It's... It's okay...” Judy shook her head with a smile. “Rather, he seems to like you very much.” she said while putting down the teacup. “And he looks... It's quite... How should I put it? Scary... With those eyes.”

‘Scary? His eyes?’

“Isn't he pretty? I mean... His eyes colour?” you asked her and she gives you an terrifying look.

“Pretty? Those eyes that were trying to kill me? No thanks.”

You feel confused. Aren't his eyes pretty? But people keep denying the fact like Judy does.

‘Don't worry, I love your eyes very much!’ the sudden voice start lingering in your head.

‘Huh? That feels... quite familiar.’ you touch your forehead trying to remember something but couldn't, so you just sighed.

Ignoring those sudden flashbacks, you drank all the tea Judy just poured.

Huh?

‘My head... It feels so dizzy...’

You look at Judy and found out she's smirking all this time while showing you a small glass bottle.

“Oops.”

“I put something in your tea~” she said and you can feel the tone. She's annoyed.

“Judy...?”

“Urgh, the day we met, I hate you. You have everything I don't. Born noble? I always dreamt about that!”

“No... It's not good like you thought...” you hardly said.

“Mister! You're out there, right?” you saw her keep calling for someone, and it's an old man entering her living room.

“Oh my... Such a beauty. Is she my 'dinner' tonight?” Judy nodded at his statement. “Go on. Rape her. Nobility always care about being virgin, I thought?” Judy smile at your panicking face.

“Don't...!” you tried to kick him but couldn't, since your legs feel numb. “Ugh!”

“Damn, feisty one?” he said while licking his lips, and you feel disgusting by just look at it. “Don't... touch me...!”

That man covered your mouth with his left, crusty hand to prevent you screaming for help. You feel hopeless as your head feels really dizzy.

C R A S H  ! !

Someone enter Judy's house and it's...

Tristan.

He looked at the man with a death stare, those yellows like honey eyes seems to lost the light in them, making Tristan looks really terrifying.

“No one can touch her...”

He pulled out his sharp, long sword, and point it to the man.

“...except me.”

He ran to that man and slashed his neck. He cut off his neck, clearly in front of Judy. Blood began to splash everywhere, but Tristan only stare at Judy with the blood on his face.

“Darling, good night.” he said as you close your eyes.

“GAHHH!”

Your sudden screamed makes the maid flinched by just hearing that, as she started to tremble too. “Where... Where am I...?” you asked her.

“Our home.”

You turned around and saw Tristan, with blood covered his oufits, leaned against the door frame. He's smiling at you.

“Tristan! What... what happened...? Urgh!” the sudden headaches makes you groaned in pain. It's hurt like hell.

He walk closer and hold your hand, kissing it.
“Don't worry, my love.”

“Leave us alone,” he said while putting his hands on your head, caressing it. “Looks like it just the two of us.” he began to pamper you with kisses, while hugging your waist tightly.

“I need to clean you up, my dear.”

‘...clean?’

“That filthy old man touched your precious body. Let me clean it,” he loosened up and hold your thighs with a lust in his eyes. “Tristan, don't do it.” You said while giving him a death stare, trying to stop him.

“Nope.” he answered back, and kissing your thighs while his other hand unbuttoned his shirt. A slight moan can be heard from his lips.

“Tristan! Stop it! I'm not dirty!” you pushed him and he nodded. “Yes, you're not. But that man is filthy. His scent is all over you, and it's not even my scents.”

He grabbed your left legs and kissing it. “You should be covering with my scents and love...”

“uh... It's driving me crazy...” he muttered slowly while looking at you.

“Other men keep chasing you, showering you with their scents, showing their love at you, and even pleased themselves by looking at you... I can't allow that...”

He managed to grab your hands and pin you down on the bed, while locking his hand with your hand.

“Let's just use my way.”

“What... what way...?” you feel uneasy by looking at him, and he smiled.

“I'll make you bear my child.”