Yandere Duke

The sounds of birds outside the mansion were so relaxing and calm.

But not for you.

It's been a week since Duke Tristan locked you in his mansion everyday. He didn't let you go out nor meet any man or he'll cut their neck.

Knock knock.

He entered the bedroom where you usually there to calm yourself. Although he's wrong about locking you in his mansion, he's very good looking despite his obsessiveness over you.

His yellow eyes with white hair like snow. It's the definition of beauty, you thought.

“My dear y/n, how are you darling?” he asked and kissed your cheeks. You just pretend to sigh and he anxiously ask again. “Darling?”

“I'm bored... You always leave me at the mansion. Oh, don't tell me you...” you look down and pretend to be upset, so he clear up the misunderstandings.

“No, I'm not having an affair! You're the only one who caught my eyes, darling. Don't be sad. How about taking a walk with me?” he asked and you know that's opportunity to run away.

“Really? Thank you! I'm so happy!” you act like you're really happy by kissing his cheek and he blushed a little. You stroking his hair and stand up to get ready.

Picking more comfortable outfits to easily run away when he's chasing you, you put on pants and cover it with the long skirt that can be easily tear. He's outside, waiting for you.

So you took this chance to put money into your pocket.

“Tristan? I'm done! Let's go!” you eagerly pull his hand to lead him outside the mansion, by using your charm to sway him. Fortunately, he falls into your trap.

“I want to go to the town! Let's go, Tristan!” your beaming smile makes him weak, but he's still on his guard. “sure, darling. I'll prepare the carriage.”

He kissed your forehead before he left to meet his assistant, and this is the chance to run away. You come closer to the guards and drop something. “My lady?”

“Can you help me pick it up?” you asked and he nodded. The moment he bent down, you snapped his neck to makes him faint. Satisfied with everything, you run away quickly from the mansion, not noticing Tristan were looking at your back.

“Y/n...” he called your name.
“Y/n...! Let's play a tag... If I catches you, it's over.

He let out a laugh that's creepy and scary that makes your back flinch while running. ‘uh! This is on the way!’ you tore down the skirt.

“Finally...! I need to go as far as possible!” you keep running until you're tired, and hiding behind a big tree to catch a break. ‘I need to hide.’

You look around and saw the half missing posters. There's your face on it, and it's been a week since you came home. ‘I'll hide at Judy's house for awhile. He didn't know about her so no big deal.’

You continued to run away from him and finally reached her house. Judy is your friend but she's not a nobles. She's just a commoner. “Judy! Please let me in!” you repeatedly knocked the door. “Y/n?”

“Judy! Let me hide at your place!” you rushing into her house, holding her shoulders. “Judy! Please let me...” you keep begging and noticed that she's sweating.

“Judy—?”

“Y/n, my darling.”

Hearing those sweet, romantic voice makes you stunned. Tristan, he is here. Behind those tall bookshelves. “Tristan...!” you stepped back a little. “No, no, no! You... How did you know about Judy!”

Tristan comes closer to you no leaving any gap at all. “How can I not know my wife's best friend? Although she's not... noble.” His yellow eyes stare at Judy without emotions. “But she sure does comes in handy at time like this, right?” he raised his left hand, and you knew this gesture, he is going to choke her.

‘That menacing glare!’

“No! Don't hurt Judy! I will... I will follow you! I'm sorry! Let's go back!” you hugged his waist tightly trying to stop him and he did stop while smiling widely. “Sure, darling.”

You go back to where he usually locks you, his mansion.

But it's strange. He didn't put you down after entering his mansion. Something feels off. “Tristan...? Are you... mad?” he didn't answer.

“Tristan, look! I'm sorry!” you trying to grab his attention, but he didn't look at you. You saw it, his serious look. He throws you on the bed after he entered his bedchamber.

“Ackk—!” you groaned in pain with your eyes closed. But, you feel like something is crawling on your body. You opened your eyes and see, Tristan is on top of you, pinning you down on the bed with an serious look.

The look on his eyes, you can feel the intension.

“Tristan? What are you—” you trying to get up but you immediately stopped when he loosened his button shirt, showing his bare body that's amazingly built.

“Y/n, why are you always trying to leave me? Am I not good enough for you? But that time you said that I'm perfect, and not a monster that everyone always said to me.”

His yellow eyes seems to drown in tears, making you feel wrong. “I... I am...”

“But no matter what I did, you always tried to leave me. Y/n... I've thought a way but I don't want to use force. Can't you even try to love me? You said that I'm no monster... You saw me as a human.”

His tears began to fall on his cheeks, his handsome face that no one could thought it would drenched in tears keep going down. ‘It's my first time watching him like this.’

You hugged him, trying to calm him down as he hugged you back tightly. “I'm sorry, Tristan. I'll try to love you. I'm sorry,” you said while ruffling his smooth hair.

Those words makes him, on the other side feels better, and answered with an 'hm'.

You thought he finally calmed down, but it's worse.

You're falling into his trap.

He trapped you.

He managed to manipulate you.

“Do you... love me?” he asked.

“I'll try, Tristan... Please don't cry anymore.”

He buried his face at your shoulders, hiding his obsessiveness, and smile happily.

I love you y/n, please don't leave me. I'll give you anything, so just stay with me forever. I don't want to lose you. Please stay with me.’