Yandere Stepbrother

Everyday is a hell. You get slapped again by your stepmother. She's always unsatisfied with everything you did, so you thought the reason she's unsatisfied with you is that your father gave you more attention than her.

“Y/n, is everything alright?” your stepbrother, Aizo asked. Sometimes you wonder, how can he care about me but his mother doesn't?

“um. Go away, I want to go upstairs,” you pushed him and go to your room.

Unfortunately, you meet his mother.

“That brat! How dare you wear something that's revealing! You're trying to seduce my husband!?” she started yelling at you after seeing the way you dressed.

It's just a casual anime t-shirt with short pants. Not that sexy. You began to piss off. “Fck you, old woman. He's my father.”

“Old woman!? So disrespectful—!” she put her hands on the air, wanting to slap you but her son grabbed her hands. “Mom, what's this?” to your suprise, Aizo help you.

“Aizo! This brat need to be teach! Let go of me!!” his mother yelled at him, making you feel sorry. Every time he helped you, he ended up being the one who got beaten at his back by his own mother.

“Mom, y/n is father's daughter. You can't hit her every day,” Aizo stare at your stepmother. Somehow, you noticed his mother flinched. “You're on her side now!? You're—”

“Alright, I'll change.”

Your words makes them stopped arguing. “Go change and get out until my husband comes home!” you shrugged off and go to your room, leaving them. “You pissed me off.”

Wearing only big hoodie and tracksuit, you go out and make your way to the town. Apparently, someone is following you. You turned around and saw Aizo. “Brother,” you called him and he smiled at you.

“I want to tag along too,” he said walking besides you. “Aren't that old woman will get mad at you—” you noticed his bloody cheeks. “Brother, your cheeks...” he understood your words and touch his cheek.

“No worries.”

“Mother slapped you, right?” your words makes him smile.

“Only you can understand me, y/n.” He said while you wipe the blood. “Um.”

“Let's go eat ice cream, y/n.” He hold your hands and pulled your hands to guide you to the ice cream shop. It's a fancy shop.

“I'll have one (favourite/flavour) and one mint chocolate,” you said ordering the ice cream while Aizo go pay the ice cream.

You sit down while waiting for Aizo, and remembered that he never complained about his mother whenever she hit him, instead he will meet you after that.

‘We should kick out that old woman,’ you thought and he approached. “Let's eat, y/n.”

“Brother, let's kick out that old woman. She's making you suffering,” you said and he stare at you with his empty eyes. “I don't know.”

“Brother, she'll hit you again. Don't worry, we'll only kick her out. You can stay with us!” you said trying to make him agree with you, but no. He shook his head.

“I'm sorry, y/n. I can't.” you bite your bottom lips after hearing that and keep eating the ice cream. “Are you... mad at me?” he asked but you ignored him.

“Y/n... Don't ignore me.” he called you again.

“Y/n...” he sighed. “I will think about it,” you look at him and smiled. “Okay, that's better,” you keep eating after said that, not noticing he's red like tomato. But he felt uneasy.

This is the second time he saw your smile. But it costs his unworthy mother.

‘If we kick her out, no one will makes me hurt. And if that's happening, I can't asked y/n to treat me.’

He secretly look at you and smile. ‘But that woman keeps abusing me and y/n. After they kick her out, I'll kill her for y/n.’

‘As for who'll hurt me... Let's just hurt myself.’

‘I will be in your care, y/n... I'll makes sure to love you and protect you. Please treat me, my little nurse.’