Yandere Kitsune Part ²

Y/n... come live with me. Grab my hand, mate.

That voice makes you suddenly open your eyes and look around you anxiously. You're sweating and suddenly stand up when you hear your Grandpa keep calling your name.

“Y/n! Hurry up! The ceremony will start soon! Bring that basket of berries that you picked earlier,” your grandpa said as he hold a cage with chickens in it.

You locked the door and walk beside your grandpa and decided to ask a question to him. “Grandpa... Can I ask what's the purpose of the ceremony? The village hold it every year.”

“Keep your voice down, child. It's an important ceremony, so don't talk about like that,” your grandpa shook his head. “Divine things cannot be told by normal peoples,” you're disappointed in that answered so she shut her mouth.

You and your grandpa reached the destination, that place are packed with villagers even though there's no event. It's just put the food or animals that you bring on the altar and prayed for something you didn't even know.

It's your turn and you just put the berries and a cage of chickens. You didn't pray since you didn't know what to say, so you look at your grandpa.

He's shaking and sweating while praying.

‘Grandpa?’

You walked away from the altar and the chief stand up in front of the altar and yelled loudly. “Oh, the Great Guardian of Forest! Please protect our village from disasters! Please protect us! Please don't attack on our precious village! This is our offering! Please!”

You're stunned. You heard him correctly, 'the great guardian of forest. You're trying to calm yourself again but this time you couldn't. There's three male figures suddenly appeared from the dark forest. They have tails and foxes ears.

Kitsune.

The two of them stand behind the one that you met earlier in the forest. “This year offerings I see,” he said while he look at the goods, smile widely.

“The Great Guardian of Forest, Hiro...” the chief bowed to him and the villagers following his movement including you.

The man named Hiro smirked and talk to the chief. You're trembling but managed to hide between people to not be seen by that creature.

“Lord Hiro, one of our villagers, Toko went missing. Did he perhaps entering the great sacred forest without Lord Hiro's permission?” the chief asked and the other kitsune behind him answered. “Your majesty already gave the punishment.”

The chief freaked out but he immediately says anything that's unbelievable. “Toko deserved the punishment, Lord Hiro.”

Toko, the man he killed earlier before he met you. He's very nice to you, but people said he's a pervert, so you didn't know how to react.

Deep in thoughts, you noticed someone stare at you. You look around but everyone placed their eyes on the kitsunes. You feel cold run down to your spine, and look at Hiro.

Yes, he's staring at you with a smirk on his face.

Hikkk—!’ you almost screamed but managed to cover your mouth. You look down as you don't want to have another sessions of eye contact with him.

“Human.” Hiro called the chief and the chief immediately reacted, “Yes, Lord Hiro?”

Hiro placed his hands on his wrist and say, “I want someone from this village to be my wife.”

Everyone started to freak out and look at each other with disbelief. They need someone as a sacrifice. The chief hesitantly open his mouth.

“um... Lord Hiro, a woman from this village...?”

“Yes. Are you deaf or something, human? What? You don't want to?” the chief can feel that Hiro start to piss off, so he open his arms widely to say something that makes the villagers panicked.

“Lord Hiro, please choose the woman amongst these peoples.”

Hiro start to walk leaving the chief and his two loyal followers and walk to your direction. Strangely, even though you wanted to run away from him, your legs just couldn't move.

Hiro's now standing in front of you with a smile of joy placed on his face. He hug you and place his head on your shoulders, “Mate.”

You tried to push him away but couldn't, since he's too strong for such a small fries like you to push away. He keep snuggled his head to your neck and acting like a cat. “I love you.”

“Lord Hiro, you can keep her,” you knew this voice and turned your head to see your grandpa kneel down on the ground while crying. You feel your heart aches. “Grandpa—”

you tried to call him but, “Please blessed me before you take her as your wife, Lord Hiro! Please make me healthy!” hearing those words makes you turned your head back to face the chief, asking for a help but the chief nodded his head.

“Lord Hiro, before you take one of our villagers, please give us the supreme blessings!”

You're look at them with disbelief.

The other villagers starts to yell, “BLESS US WITH SUPREME BLESSINGS!!”

“If you humans give her to me, I'll give you the blessings,” Hiro stroking your head while staring at the villagers. They're smirking and laughing saying that you're not useful.

“Take her!”
“She's worth for the supreme blessings!”

Your heart start to aches even more, and it's noticeable to Hiro. Hiro picked you up and smirk at the villagers. Before he vanished along with the other kitsune, he told the chief. “No need for the offerings.”

— : — / timeskip to his place

He look at your with full of love and full of obsession. But his staring sessions stopped when he heard you suddenly hiccups.

“My dear y/n, are you crying?” his slender fingers wiped your tears as he suddenly feel his heart start to aches.

“Shh, shhh. Don't cry, don't cry,” he persuaded you while giving you a hug. It was warm, you thought. You buried your face to his chest and keep crying silently.

“Your majesty, are the queen...?” two kitsunes from earlier asked the question and Hiro just stare at them while saying, “Kill all the villagers tonight. Feast on the village,” they smiled.

“Poor you, my pretty y/n. They sold you but don't worry my love, I'll makes sure you're happy when you're living with me for the entire of your life.”