Yandere Child

You've been taking care of a child named Kaoru for a while after you met him in front of an abandoned house. Although it's been a few months after you took him in, and he refused to eat anything.

"Kaoru, let's eat."

"No, I don't want to...” he look away while playing with toys that you gave him weeks ago. His little fingers seems to embrace the toys tightly.

You couldn't do anything, and just turn away from him.

"Big sister y/n..."

"... Don't leave me!"

He suddenly yelled at you while hugging your legs, with tears start pouring out.

“No, no, I won't. I just want to eat lunch.” you said as his face look at you. "Don't leave me... sobs..."

"Ugh!" You start to feel pain when Kaoru buried his nails in your legs, leaving red mark. “Kaoru... Take it easy, I ain't going anywhere.”

“Liar.” He murmured under his breath with his tears keep falling. “Liar!! You'll leave me too!!”

You couldn't care less anymore and pushed him away from your legs. Heck, you can even see the blood and the red marks. It hurts like hell.

“Fine! I'm a liar!! Now sit there like a good child cuz I'm not going to have any interaction with you since I'm hungry!”

You walk away, looking around to find any first aid kit to bandage your legs. “Oh gosh, this is crazy! It hurts!”

A sudden noise shocked you. You can hear your cat hissing loudly, and he usually hissed like that whenever he sensed any danger.

“What is that sound—?”

—STAB! STAB!

“Kaoru! What are you doing!?” You couldn't believe your eyes when you saw Kaoru drenched in blood while holding a knife, with your cat laying in front of him.

“No...! No!! If I didn't do this, you'll leave me... I WON'T LET IT HAPPENS!!!” He screamed while holding tightly the knife, trying to stab the soulless cat again.

“Knock it out!!” you managed to stop him by kicking his wrist and sends the knife away from his grips. “You think I will let you after this!?”

“Huh... Big sister y/n... Why...?” he looked at you with disbelief, trying to understand everything.

You look at him with disgust and block his movements, with martial arts that you learnt. “I hate animal abuse! Why won't you ever learn!?”

“This is not the first time you did this! All the stray cats you met...! You...!” you're to angry to say anything more, so you gritted your teeth in anger.

“You're too mentally unstable. We will need to separate.” You said as you finally knocked him out at the back of his neck.

“ugh...”

“Big sister y/n...? What's this place...?”

“... it's not home...”

“... NO!!! LET ME GO!!!”

“BIG SISTER Y/N!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!”