5

Upon a few minutes of walking, with Akane carrying Kei on her back also with Ruri laying on top of Kei's head, they finally arrived at the apartment.

"Get off my back already will you?! You're heavy." exclaimed Akane as Kei slowly got off her back.

An elderly woman then passed by them, which is a fellow resident of the apartment.

"Oh Kei, what are you doing outside this late?" asked the lady.

"Good evening Mrs. Hasegawa." greeted Kei.

Akane also hastily lowered her head towards the elderly woman to show respect.

"Who's this cute girl besides you?" wondered the lady.

"Hehe~the lady called me cute." said Akane in a whispering voice which Kei overheard.

"Cute my ass. She doesn't have anywhere to stay for the night so she stays with me for the time being." replied Kei with a straight face.

Thick veins bulged out of Akane's forehead wanting to beat Kei to a pulp right this instant but still tries to compose herself. 'This b*tch!!🤬'

"Oh is that so, I really thought she's your girlfriend or something." chuckled the lady.

Kei didn't say anything as he just stood there with a weirded out look on his face while looking at Akane which made Akane even more pissed.

'This bastard is really making my blood boil to no end!!' cursed Akane on her mind, rolling her hands into a fist really wanting smack Kei's face.

"It's getting really late now, good night to you Mrs. Hasegawa." said Kei as he smiled to the elderly woman.

"I hope I didn't take much of your time, a pleasant evening to you to Mr. Landlord." answered Mrs. Hasegawa as she went inside her apartment room.

"Mr. Landlord? So you're telling me you own this apartment house?" exclaimed Akane perplexed.

"Yeah, now get your luggage and come with me." says Kei as he grabbed Ruri and began to walk the stairs to the second floor where his room is.

Akane followed Kei inside his apartment room while pulling her luggage.

The moment Akane went inside, her stomach growled loudly which made her extremely embarrassed.

"You haven't had anything to eat yet?" asked Kei.

Akane just nodded her head with her cheeks flushed from embarrassment.

"Wait here, I'll cook up something for dinner since I haven't had supper yet as well."

Kei went to the kitchen and cooked some food for dinner while Akane is making herself comfortable.

After a few minutes, Kei went out of the kitchen with carrying a pot. He them put it on the table.

"What did you cook?" asked Akane.

"Curry."

Akane smelled the aromatic scent of the spices from the curry and it made her even hungrier.

"Let's eat." said Kei.

Akane walked to the dining area as Kei gave Akane her portion of food.

"Thank you for the food." said Akane as she munched down on her supper.

Before eating his dinner as well, Kei first gave Ruri her food.

The both of them quietly ate at the table until Kei broke off the silence.

"Why did you run away from home?"

It took a while before Akane could answer.

"My parents want me to stop continuing my college and they want me to go back to our hometown in the countryside to work there." she explained.

"I didn't want to stop my college so I decided to leave home to rebel against their decision." added Akane.

"I can't say I agree with your decision of hastily leaving home but I respect that you want to finish your education." replied Kei.

"Is the supposed to be a compliment?" said Akane smiling.

"No."
.
.
.
.
.
.
After they ate dinner, Kei permitted Akane to use the bathroom for her to take a bath and to change her clothes.

As Akane is taking her time in the bathroom, Kei laid down a blanket on the floor to sleep on since there's only one bed available.

After a while, Akane finally walked out of the bath wearing some shorts and a tank top with no bra. She completely forgotten that she is currently not in her house.

Kei took notice of Akane's somewhat revealing outfit.

Akane immediately crouched down and covered herself while blushing.

"Kyaaahh!~ Don't look!" exclaimed Akane.

"It's not like I enjoy looking at your child body." answered Kei averting his eyes.

Akane then threw an indoor slipper that she's wearing to Kei's head which hit him clean.

"Hey! No throwing things inside!" yelled Kei.

"I don't have a child body! This is what you would call petite." Akane exclaimed as she puffed her chest out as much as she can.

"No matter how much you try to make them look big, your plywood of a chest is not going to get any more bigger than that." says Kei as he was met with another slipper on his forehead.

"I said no throwing things inside!"

"S-shut up!"
.
.
.
.
.
The two argued like children for a moment.

"Let's sleep now." Kei said.

Akane noticed that he laid down some blanket on the floor to sleep on.

'So he's giving me the bed while he's going to sleep on the floor. I didn't expect him to be quite the gentleman.' thought Akane.

Kei then went to the bed and laid there comfortably. "Goodnight."

😐😐

"Sigh, forget I even said anything." said Akane as she facepalmed herself.