8

Several noises and different voices were heard from Akane's apartment at this time in the middle of the day.

It seems that several of her friends came over to her apartment to check how Akane's doing and they're currently having a little party inside her room.

Kei was abruptly disturbed by the noise so he went downstairs to check. Kei then rang Akane's doorbell and the one who opened the door was one of her friends.

"Huh? You seem familiar. Wait, you're Kei right? It's hard to recognize you since you're like a loner in school haha just kidding😋!" conversed Akane's friend whose name is Miwa.

"Hey Miwa, who's that on the door?" asked Akane as she slowly approached them.

"It's one of the guys in class, Kei." replied Miwa.

Akane hurriedly ran through the door as soon as she heard Kei's name.

"W-what brings you here?" stuttered Akane.

"Can you please keep your noise at a minimum." explained Kei.

"Ah right, we're so sorry. We'll try to tone the noise down." answered Akane.

"Hey, who are you to order us around like that?" retaliated Miwa not fully knowing the situation.

"Hushh!" says Akane as she covered Miwa's mouth.

"Don't try and hush me! He doesn't have any right to order us around." exclaims Miwa forcefully shrugging Akane's hands from covering her mouth.

"I'm just a nobody, just the owner and landlord of this building. So if you could please shut your mouths,*cough* i mean lower your voices since you're greatly inconveniencing the other tenants and... me." replied Kei with a forced smile on his face.

Miwa didn't get to utter a single word back as she just stood there dumbfounded.

After conveying what he has to say, Kei went back upstairs to do his own business.

"Miwa! You shouldn't have been rude to Kei! What if he kicks me out!?" exclaims Akane, shaking Miwa by grabbing her shoulder.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?!" cried Miwa.

"Well forget it, let's just hope I won't get kicked out by this." sighed Akane.

Then Akane's doorbell rang once again which made her flinch.

"Have we been too loud again?" wondered Akane thinking it's Kei again.

When she hesitantly opened the door, Akane was surprised to see it was none other than the guy she likes, Jiro.

"J-Jiro?! What are you doing here?" stutters Akane while blushing.

"Miwa invited me over telling me you're having a little celebration for you moving to this apartment." replied Jiro smiling.

"Aren't I a really good friend? I just invited your crush over to join us." whispered Miwa to Akane which made Akane blush even harder.

"By the way, since you're having a little party...why don't we do it at the beach. I brought my car with me." suggested Jiro.

Akane's friends immediately agreed to Jiro's proposal.

"So what do you think Akane?" asked Jiro.

"Well, if my friends wants to go. I might as well." answers Akane bashfully.

"Great!"

All of them then went to Jiro's car as they're ready to head out of the beach.

Kei noticed them from the second floor's balcony going inside the car. Before going inside the car as well, Jiro set his gaze towards Kei in which Kei noticed Jiro's eyes looking straight at him.

Jiro gazed at Kei intently, squinting his eyes slightly before getting inside the car and drove off.

Kei didn't mind Jiro as he simply turned around and headed back inside his room. Kei went to his drawer and grabbed some tools for drawing.

He then went again outside the balcony and began doing sketches on the paper. Kei was immersed in drawing like he's in his own peaceful world with Ruri laying on his lap.