Part 4

Hello is anyone there? If you're reading this pls leave a comment.

~

Theteric was a green and blue planet, thriving mostly with plants and water. The Theteric people were known for their peacefulness and beautiful nature reserves. Theteric was also known for its connections with spirits, many say visiting this planet can change someone's thoughts about the world. The castle landed outside of the Theterics ruler's estate, his house looked as if it came out of a story book with fancy gardens and waterfalls. Lance excited the red lion and met up with Coran.

"What happened to you marks" Coran asked, slightly wondering if Lance having Altean marks was a dream.

"I just imagined them gone and they disappeared." Lance responded, still unsure about him being Altean.

"Nevermind, we must go greet the king!" The elder Altean chuckled. Coran led the way into the castle, Lance was following quickly behind. The castle that felt more like a house was dimly lit with a few plants and paintings here and there.

"Creepyyy" Lance complained, just as he said it the king of the Theterins appeared from the darkness.

"Hello Red paladin and his companion I am King Jules, thank you for coming to our aid." King Juels announced bowing slightly to the two Alteans who slightly jumped in surprise.

"Why thank you King Jules! Is your planet under attack? I saw three ships up there and took them down" Lance asks, hoping the citizens are ok.

"Ah yes, they were threatening our safety if we didn't give them stones and materials so we sent for help before it was too late!" King Jules sighed "Thankfully you arrived just on time! Though I do ask, where are the other paladins?" Kind Jules studied the facial expressions of the two members in team Voltron.

"They are currently busy elsewhere." Lance shakily announced "I stayed to protect those in trouble while they work."

"Ah ok! Lets throw a party for the Red Lion! The only member of Voltron who cares for innocents!" The king announced and Lance and Coran exchanged concerned glances.

"...Ok?" Lance was extremely tired and wanted nothing more than to sleep, but he pushed through it to make the people happy. King Jules led the red paladin to the ballroom where the people of Theteric resided. Cheers erupted from the crowd the minute Lance walked through the door.

"The red paladin has saved us!"

"The red paladin is amazing!"

"The red paladin is my favorite!"

"Do you see the red-head by the paladin's side? Love his mustache!"

Lance and Coran were bombarded by compliments and gifts, the two stayed for about two hours before leaving with a promise of protection.

~

"PIDGE GO LONG" Keith shouted to the green paladin as he threw her the volleyball earning giggles from the rest of the team

"We needed this break." Shiro sighed as he laid on earth's beaches, yes team Voltron was relaxing on Earth for the past three days.

"We should see if we can push it and say we need four months on the 'mission'" Allura suggested as all of the paladins agreed.

"I can't believe those two think we are doing work right now!" Hunk said to Pidge, Hunk hated this, he hated betraying his closest friend. But Shiro said this would teach him to work harder and would be a good thing. And Hunk believed Shiro, why wouldn't he? Shiro was the leader.

"This is life~" Shiro said, and the rest agreed.

~

Lance passed out onto his bed the minute he got back to the castle snoring slightly. While Lance was asleep Coran checked the castle notifications only to find out that the rest of team Voltron would be out for another four months. Pushing past that Coran pulled up adoption laws in space, for no reason other than curiosity. Sighing Coran remembered his old family back on Altean, Lance felt like a son to him which is why he called Lance 'filius' which ment son.

Coran took a deep breath in and turned the castle into sleep mode and went to his bedroom to sleep.

The castle was dark and the only sound was Lance and Coran breathing, and the cow, the mice, and the wolf.

~

Morning hit and everyone was awake in the castle, Coran and Lance were shocked to find out that they left the animals without telling them and made sure to feed them. Cosmo, the honorary name for Keith's wolf, was very upset and wouldn't leave Lance's side.

"Time to start our next part of the plan!" Lance excitedly said.

"Wait, there is something I want to tell you filius." Coran whispered, gaining Lance's attention.