Part 19

"Who the fuck is Lotor..." Pidge wondered aloud, and was not answered. A few seconds later she remembered this was probably the annoying blueberry Lance was complaining about.

"Hello my dear paladin~ Do you require assistance?" The blueberry asked, ignoring the other person(Or people) on the line.

"I mean, if you're offering." Lance responded as he shot another ship with Red's mouth shot.

"Anything for you~" Lotor responded cheerfully. He had figured out the other Paladins were back and wanted to put on a show. And if he wanted to piss off a certain Altean princess that was his own business. She was definitely listening in, and he had 100% percent not slipped a camera into his red paladin's bridge when he wasn't looking. Of course that was the only place, he wasn't a creep.

"Glad to know you're on our side~!" Lance responded back, picking up on the bait the Altean left for him. Lance maneuvered Red so she flew down close to the surface, using the muzzle to pick up and throw a Galran ship. He was careful not to injure the planet, since his alliance with the king was a delicate thing, something he didn't want to lose. Especially because he seemed to be the only one with any understanding of the powers the author randomly gave him.

"Ah, it seems your boyfriend finally joined us." Pidge teased, causing a gasp of shock from Coran.

"Lotor please know if you hurt him I will destroy you." Coran said cheerfully.

Allura and Shiro stared at Coran, listening in on the conversation, jaws slack with shock. Keith walked in conveniently when Pidge teased Lance about his 'boyfriend' Confusion was evident on everyone's face.

"Since when did Lance have a boyfriend? I thought he liked you, Allura?" Keith asked, confused.

"Me too." Allura said breathlessly confused, why wasn't Lance obsessed with her anymore? And he was gay? Since when?

"Me to to." Shiro said, wanting to feel included.

Coran wasn't paying attention though, he was busy assisting from the sides.

"On your right!" Pidge called out to Lotor, who veered and shot at the oncoming attacker.

"Got him! On your lower left." Lotor responded.

"Both of you- check your tails." Lance interrupted, noticing a few trying to sneak in behind the trio.

Eventually the ships retreated from the onslaught. Not being able to handle two lions and a ship must be embarrassing. The trio landed and Lance walked out, thriving in the warm environment.

"Prince Lance! You've returned!" The king joyfully called, confusing all the parties listening in, since they couldn't speak cat.

"Of course! Wait a second- what did you just call me-" Lance happily responded, before the title settled in.

"Prince! Haven't you heard?"

"Heard what...?"

"The Alteans! When you gained the power from the white Lions, all us Lions and Alteans felt it. You've been named with a title!"

"Aw shucks... wait? Alteans?"

"Alteans?" Lotor intervened, "What are you guys talking about?" Lotor looked at Lance, wishing to know the context.

Pidge was off to the corner distracted by some of the lion's tech.

"Don't worry about it." Lance responded. Lotor sighed.

"Ah! Yes! The Alteans aren't dead, there's a settlement nearby actually." The king purred, "I'll send your red head to the location!"

"Guess that's where we're heading next huh?"

"Of course, begone errand boy!"

----

Heyyyyy 

I'm not dead (I kinda died tho)

I'll be updating more constantly from now on tho. :)))