Part 13

"AH CRAp-" Lotor shouted as he scrambled to hide behind Lance. Of course, he would later deny anything happening.

"LOTOR- DO SOMETHING-" Lance screeched and ran to hide.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?" Lotor screamed and ran to hide behind Lance.

"I DON'T KNOW KILL IT?" Lance shot back.

"YOU SAW IT FIRST-" Lotor squealed.

"YOUR THE PRINCE-" Lance combated.

"SINCE WHEN-" Lotor then ran away, leaving Lance with the scary white lion.

"FUC-"

~

"Ah... it's so nice to be back." Allura sighed as she walked out of the pod and onto the ship.

Course they would never tell the two they left that there had been signs of a Galren invasion and they left. But, that would mean they actually had to remember about Lance and Coran...

"Oh- uh- Hi there Allura!" Coran happily tried to cover the fact that the ship was suspiciously close to a very unstable rift in the universe.

"Hey Coran, I noticed the space around here is unstable-" Pidge started.

"OHO- LANCE IS DOING ERRANDS FOR ME HERE-" Coran lied, somehow they bought it.

"Lance-? Isn't he with us-" Pidge started, confused. Then a flash of realization came across her face.

"No? You left the paladin here- with me!" Coran faked a grin and flexed his muscles.

"Ah, yeah I guess we did. I'm sure Lance is fine." Allura said, trying to change the topic.

"Makes sense." Shiro agreed, trying to defend Allura.

"No it doesn't!" Pidge protested, speaking out of character for her.

"Pidge shut up!" Keith snapped, causing Pidge to flinch.

No one moved as Pidge ran away, little did they know it wasn't from sadness- it was from anger.

(HINT HINT NUDGE NUDGE)

"Well that was interesting-" Coran concluded, trying to change the subject.

~

Running for your life is fucking hard. Well- at least for Lance who hadn't ran in this type of situation since Earth.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" Lance screeched as he bolted away from the scary white lion and into a strange room with really weird statues.

He barely had time to think before he saw the statue's eyes turn red.

"FUCK!"

Lance then comically ran in place for a second before running away from the statues.

"I HATE EVERYTHING!" Lance cursed, waving his fist in the air bashfully. Sadly he didn't have time to even try to escape, because now he was in a room- no sky? There was no floor, only clouds- HOW ON EARTH WAS HE STANDING???

"My cub, You should fear not. I am not here to hurt you." Lance blinked as the unknown voice echoed through the room.

"WHO ARE YOU!" Lance screamed, pulling out a cross and holding it up.

"I am the white lion. I am the only Lion that wasn't created by the king- but by the universe. I am an entirely different entity. I have been watching you for quite some time, my cub, and you have proven yourself to be worthy of my blessing. Fear not. I will protect you." And with that, the weird white Lion pounced, and- disappeared? Yup, just evaporated into Lance's chest.

...

"WHAT THE FUCK-"

_______

So like- UPDATE!! :333

Got a lil distracted, but I can say there will be more updates more frequently now. So like- I'm fine. (I got a stalker who was like obsessed with me. It's fine now lol, but like still-)

Also??? Number one in all of the Voltron tag???? WTF??? THIS FANFIC SUCKS?????