Part 10

Lotor's plan worked, at least that's what he thought. When the idiotic paladin accepted he knew his plan would work. But Lance's plan was also in the works, his plan was indeed better thought out and planned but it all had to go his way. Both of them were confident their plan would work, as long as the other didn't find out.

Coran was questioning his life choices, why did Lance attract the attention of the quiznacking Galra prince? Oh wait, because he's just so amazing. Coran still loved Lance even if his choices were questionable. Extremely questionable. So questionable that Red almost short circuited when she heard Lance's explanation. Red and Coran were pretty much in the same boat at the moment.

"WHY HELLO THERE'S MY PALADIN~" were Lotors first words the minute he was let on the ship. Lance immediately regretted all life choices but it was too late. Coran and he had decided that Lance would play dumb like he had with the old team. So falling back into the idiot act Lance tilted his head in 'confusion'.

"Ok...? Hi!" Lance grinned at Lotor resulting in the Galrans point of view changing ever so slightly... but that probably won't be that important. :)

"We shall liberate the Galren empire from my father and release the planets from it's control~" Lotor started, of course he wasn't going to tell this paladin about his whole plan. Lance nodded, pretending to care.

"Yes! I'm so glad you decided to join us. Sadly I am the only paladin currently." Lance flashed Lotor a grin, Lance was purposely baiting Lotor to ask about the rest of the team.

"What is going on with the other kitties?" Acxa asked, she slid around Lotor to get a good look at the paladin. Lotor looked ready to murder Acxa.

"Ah, they went on a mission... and left me here.... But it's fine." Lance faked some sadness at the beginning, them leaving was the best thing that had happened to him. At the end he gave them an obviously fake grin. Lotor looked ready to combust.

"Aw... So there's only one kitty?" Acxa asked not reading the room.

"Yeah. It's just me. Sorry." Lance gave a small smile to Acxa, he had lost his grin. Lance's eyes refused to meet Acxa's. For once Acxa took the hint and decided to lay off, she looked to the side and noticed the look Lotor was giving her. Acxa immediately regretted all of her life choices.

"Well I think that's fine. Right Acxa?" If looks could kill, Acxa would be long dead by now. Lotor needed to make sure his paladin knew they didn't care for the rest.

"Yup!" Acxa squeaked, she wisely retreated to the ship to warn the other generals. There was an awkward silence that filled the room for a few minutes. Lotor looked at Lance, and Lance looked at Lotor. Eventually Lotor broke the silence.

"So my paladin may I inquire about your name?" Lotor grinned, even though he was using the paladin he could get to know them. At least that's what he told himself. Lance smiled at the prince's request.

"My name's Lance, I would ask you yours but you already introduced yourself." Lance's classic grin returns to his face at the subject change. His response earns a laugh from the prince.

"Well Lance, I look forward to working with you in the future." Lotor grinned at the paladin.

"Same here!" Lance was not, but Lotor didn't need to know that. The two stared at each other waiting for the other to continue the conversation. Before Lotor could say some questionable things Coran walked into the room and started to drill Lotor on what his intentions were with his son.

"WHO ARE YOU-" Coran screeched and got into his fighting position.

"I am prince Lotor-" Lotor started with a calm look on his face only to be interrupted by Coran causing his eye to twitch.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT-" Coran inwardly grinned at Lance's face, god how he loved embarrassing his son.

"To end Zarkon-" Lotor is interrupted yet again, his eye twitching harshly. Coran you idiot.

"RAWR. WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH THE PALADIN?" Coran was murdering his vocal cords as he screeched this at the poor prince.

"To team up-" Lotor was once AGAIN interrupted.

"Seems legit." Coran shot Lotor a thumbs up and left the room. Lotor sat there for a few seconds unsure of what happened.

"Looks like Coran liked you!" Lotor looked at Lance bewildered as he said this, the screeching meant that the orange man liked him?? What would he be like if he didn't like Lotor??

"WHAT?"