chapter two

1 year later
Diana can you come to the back, I have some important news I hear Kelly say.

"What's up Kelly" I reply as she hands me a paper and I look up at her with a questioning look.

"These are the people owing the club, so study their faces well," she says while walking away and I head out to get myself a drink.

Hey Adrian I call out to the bartender\my friend as I hop on a sit.

He turns around and eyes me with a smirk on his face. I know Adrian has a crush on me but Im not interested.

I was wearing red lingerie with a short see-through red gown and killer heels since the club was about to open in the next 10 minutes.

Can I get some blue island he smirks and starts fixing up my order.

"You don't always have to ask," he says and I shrug while taking a sip of my drink which starts doing wonders to my body.

"Still shy" he asks while staring at me

yeah even though its been a year

"Don't worry, you are awesome out there," he says

---------------------

I danced to the music but my sole attention was on the pole and the crowd. My dance was sensual and slow just like the music.

My hands moved around my body and my legs worked around the pole. I was so lost and into the music which made everything so perfect.

I got off the pole and ran my hands up my dress while taking it sensual leaving me in my red lingerie. I continue dancing and crawling towards the men but I keep feeling a pair eyes of eyes on me. I look up and search till I find a man leaning against the wall in a corner with his flex. He had his sleeves up and tattoos filled his arms, he looked fucking hot, especially with his ear piercings.

His eyes had a dark glint in them as he watched me dance although he still had a stoic look. he got off the wall and started walking out after passing an amount of money to the guard.

On getting to the changing room the guard hands me a sum of 2,000 dollars and informs me its from Ares Ivanok.

---------------------

Ares didnt return to the club again that night but I knew he looked familiar and his name sounded familiar but I just couldnt recall no matter how hard I thought. Although I kept wondering why he gave me such an amount of money after a while I shrug and head out to the counter.

"Hey Adrian, are you leaving already" I ask as I hop on a stool.

"Yeah, any problem," he asks grabbing a stool beside me

"Do you know anybody going by the name Ares Ivanok?" I ask seeing his eyes going wild.

"Did you just say a-ares Ivanok"

yeah. You know them"

Of course, he's one of the owners of the club. Him and his brother" he says with fear in his eyes

ohh, thats chill I have never seen them before

"You don't want to see them, Diana. It's never good news when they come."

"What do you mean" I ask but he just looks at me without a reply

"Come let's go, I will walk you out