chapter six

Sexual content in this chapter

The brothers are calling me again but why? Did I not dance well? No that cant be it. Did I not entertain them enough? Am I getting fired? No, it cant be. Im just overthinking but I keep thinking about all the possible reasons why I was being called to their office until the guard taps me and tells me to go and I realize Im in front of their office. After knocking on the door he leaves me standing there and I am fucking nervous. After some time, I hear a "come in" and this time it is not Apollo's voice but Ares's voice. I push the door open and walk in just to find Apollo sitting behind the table and standing near the table with a cigarette in his hand and I notice the dark look in their eyes which gives me chills.

Y-you called for me," I say while stammering. Why am I stammering I wonder to myself but before I can get lost, Ares beckons for me to come closer and stand in between his legs and I can feel myself blushing.

Before I know it, Apollo is out of his seat and standing behind me. I can feel his hands moving on my long back and I turn around

"H-hmm this is wrong," I say to them which causes them to raise their eyebrows at me.

oh baby it's not wrong at all, so we get to do as we please," Ares tells me at the same time crashing his lips against mine I moan at the softness of the kiss and how rough he's kissing me makes my panties damn.

I feel Apollos hand moved down to rub my clit and I gasp at the feeling and feel myself getting wet again. If not for the panties, my wetness will have been pooling at my feet. fuck I hear Apollo say as he keeps teasing me. just see how wet you are. Responding to my touch already he whispers into my ear which sends shivers down my body.

Ares's hands go around my back and unhook my bra. I am so lost in pleasure to care.

"Baby your breasts are so perfect," he says which makes me blush. He starts placing kisses on them until he gets to my erect pink nipples that are begging for attention. He takes my nipples into his mouth and I moan at the feeling while his hand massages and plays with my nipples. After a while, he switches taking the other into his mouth and playing with others each receiving equal attention.

I feel Apollo spread my legs apart and go on his knees facing my pussy. you want this dont you he asks as his hands keep circling my clit.

y-yes I moan and hear him chuckle. Such a needy girl we have here. I hear him say

Apollo pulled me closer and used his tongue to work wonders on my pussy, going in and out while rubbing my clit. The whole pleasure was driving me crazy to the point where I couldnt stand straight.

His mouth moved to my clit sucking on it and I moaned when he suddenly pushed two fingers inside me, making me cry out for me. He kept moving his fingers but faster this time and I felt the build-up. I felt each stroke of his tongue on my clit driving me crazy and pushing me over the edge. I knew I was about to cum. My hips bucked and the brothers teased me about how I loved their touch.

i-i-Im going to cum I manage to voice and I feel them smirking before I hear Apollo telling me to cum and he speeds rubbing my clit and that had me Cumming in seconds and collapsing in their arms.