Chapter seven

Monday
I wake up to the ringing of my alarm. Argh I wish I didn't have to go to work today. I can't face the Ivanok brothers today I keep saying in mind. what if everybody heard my moaning and screams, I'm so sure Adrian heard it because of the look he gave me. Jezz I messed up, Why did I let them touch? I could have resisted them by leaving but who am I lying to I wanted them to touch me desperately. Diana you need to forget about that day I say to myself, I have a busy day. Why is it even Monday? I say with a groan.

Hoping into the bathroom, I brush my teeth, do my deed, and take a quick shower because I am out of time. Heading to my closet, I keep wondering about what I wear. I have to cover up these hickeys I think to myself after finding the perfect dress to wear. Dressing up, I head to my mirror and grab my concealer covering up the hickeys and it is done. I grab my purse, head out the door, and into my ride heading straight to the club.

heading into the club, I feel a pair of eyes on me and I know it's Adrian and he has that pissed look on his face I wonder why. Going up to the bar, I grab a stool

"Morning Adrian, what's up" I say to him with a smile but he answers with a glare

"you dare ask me what's up," he says with an angry look and I just stare at him wondering how I fucking pissed him off

"Do you care to explain why you were being carried out of the club by Mr. Ares? Or why the fuck you were covered in hickeys and all that? He says through gritted teeth and I just shrug expecting him to already know the answer

"Answer my god damn questions Diana he whisper-yells at me

"I can't answer okay and can we just drop the topic," I say and he nods with a sigh. I feel sorry for Adrian; he likes me but I don't feel the same way. I'm sure Saturday night broke his heart. Hopping off the stool, I head to the back of the club to change into my outfit for today. I hope I don't see Ares and Apollo today. I can't deal with them right now I say to myself heading out of the back room to the stage to start the day job. During my performance, I looked through the crowd to try to spot them but I couldn't find them which made me sulk a little and I wonder why. I don't even like them or know them.