chapter nine

I can't wait to sit down I say to myself I ask to descend the stairs but my dreams of taking a seat are short-lived as a guard walks up to inform me about the boss's request to see me. Why now? I ask myself, can't I get a single break? Although I'm happy to see them I need a break. Heading towards their office, I knock on the door and walk in to see them looking as hot as always. Looking up at them, everything from that night rushes into my head and I feel my cheeks heating up.

Damn! What Is wrong with me? I say to myself

"Nothing is wrong with you baby girl" I hear Ares say and look up at him realizing I just said that out which makes me blush and lower my gaze and I hear them laugh. Their laughter is so cool I say in my mind now.

"Baby girl come here" I hear Ares call out to me and I instantly melt. His voice is so hot I think to myself as I walk towards him. Standing in front of him, I notice Apollo holding a bag out to me and I look up at him with raised brows. "Princess, we are taking you out so take the bag and change into the outfit," he says to me in a commanding tone leaving no room for argument. I just nod my head, walk to the bathroom, and change into the dress. Wow! This gown is beautiful. How do they know my size, I should ask them I say.

Walking back to them, I can't help asking them how they know my size and all I receive is a smirk but no reply. "Come on baby let's go" I hear them say with my hand in their hold, We exit the club and feel Adrian's eyes on me but I don't look back. I just get into the car with them and head to whenever.

We arrived at the restaurant and walked towards our private booth where Ares held out a sit for me and I gave him a thankful look.

So what are we talking about?" I ask and they look at each other before facing and clearing their throats saying let's eat first and I just nod my head not wanting to argue.

So we don't want you to freak out with what we are about to say" I hear Apollo say as I take a sip of my wine while nodding for them to continue.

"We want to be in a relationship with you" I hear Ares say which makes me look up at them wide eyes. Both of you want to be in a relationship with me" I ask to make sure I didn't hear wrong and they chuckle with a nod of their head

"Yes, in a poly relationship. I am sure you know what that means they say and I nod my head as an answer and tell them I need time to think about it and they just nod.

"Baby let's drop you off at home they say to me after we get into the car and I just give a nod which brings a smile to their face. Getting out of the car, I climb the stairs with the guys by my side and I open them letting them in but before I can move further they put me over his shoulder and start walking towards my room.