Chapter one.

In math I was given a note from Kyle.

"Meet me at my house after school."

Me and Kyle had always been really good friends. He looked out for me and I looked out for him ever since I moved here from Florida in 2nd grade. (You can move from anywhere it's just I'm from Florida.) We've had our ups and downs of course, but he's always showed me the love I've craved. My mom doesn't really pay much attention to me, so I kind of have a lot of free time. My dad is always drunk or cheating on my mom but he make's me keep quiet. Of course I've told Kyle about it.

I looked at Kyle and he smiled at me. "Is there something you would like to show the class?" Mr. Garrison looked our way and I looked back at Kyle. "No sir." We chuckled quietly as Mr. Garrison went on about whatever he was talking about.

After class I was putting stuff in my locker with Kyle. "Hey Y/N." I looked behind me and saw David, my partner in figure skating. "Just wondering if you wanna go to the rink today and practice." I looked at Kyle and he rolled his eyes. What's his problem? "Sorry David, but Kyle wanted to hang out after school. Maybe another time?" David looked disappointed, but he nodded.

Ever since David moved here with his family and made a restaurant, me and him shared the same passion of figure skating. Of course people would call him gay and shit because it's a "girl's sport" according to Eric, but he's actually surprisingly good at it. I've skated since I could walk after finding a pair of old skates at a pawn shop and I've loved it ever since.

"Let's just go." Kyle grabbed his bag and began to walk off. I rolled my eyes at his sudden attitude, though I was used to it. "See you later David." I hurried and grabbed my bag so I could run behind Kyle. "What the fuck was that about?" Kyle seemed to have calmed down a bit so I tried my best to calm down. Just something in his eyes didn't feel right. "Nothing. It's just sometimes I don't trust David." I looked at Kyle like he had lost his mind. When David first moved here and Cartman was ripping on David, Kyle had defended him through it. Once me and David started skating together, Kyle got jealous and shit. Did he think I was choosing David over him?

"Well no need to worry. You're still my friend." Kyle plastered a smile across his face and I smiled at him. It was pretty easy to cheer him up. Once we got to Kyle's house his parents cars weren't there; "Guess it's just you and me." He unlocked his front door with his house key and we were trampled by Ike yelling. "Ike!? Aren't mom and dad not home?" Ike pointed to the kitchen. "Hey bubbie!" Kyle sighed in relief and we walked up to his room. "I guess my dad has another case." Ike was following us the entire time. "What do you want Ike?" "I wanna play with Y/N!" Ike was now 7 years old and he was too energetic for his age. "Not now. We have to do... things." I looked at Kyle as to what he meant by that.

I brushed it off and entered the room with Kyle and his slammed his door. Kyle slid his shoes off and laid down on his bed and put his hands up to his eyes and rubbed them. "Today was so stressful. Science is killing me!" I laughed at his exhaustion and slid my shoes off aswell. I threw my bag on the ground and sat in his rolling chair in front of his desk. "Same here. I so failed that exam." Kyle looked at his phone and looked up at me. "Do you like David?" His sudden question caught me off gaurd. He stared at me with his emerald eyes and I freaked out. "Why do you ask?" I tried to avoid eye contact but he sat up which caught my attention. "Just a question. So does that mean you do?" He started frowning and I looked into his eyes again. I sighed, "Of course I don't Kyle. He's just a friend to me. Not every guy I'm friends with is my crush." "But you said you have a crush."

Why was he so worried about this? "Yes, I do." "Then just tell me. Please?" I looked at a poster on his wall to avoid eye contact yet again. Kyle sighed and grabbed his phone again. "I guess I can't force you." The awkward silence was too loud. I could practically read what he was thinking. "Kyle, I-"

"Bubbie, Y/N! I made Flaky Borekas!" Borekas were Kyle's favorite food. He sat up immediatly and dropped his phone. I chuckled and stood up along with him. I opened the door and saw Ike standing right in front of it. "Fuck!" I grabbed my chest because of how bad he startled me. He practically came out of nowhere. "C'mon Y/N! Kyle's too slow!" I looked back at Kyle, "Shut the Ike!"

At the table it was awkward yet again. "How was school?" Kyle put down his Boreka, "We had 4 tests." Before Mrs. Broflovski could respond, we all heard keys at the door. I looked towards the front door and saw Mr. Broflovski. "Daddy!" Ike ran up to his father and brought him into a tight embrace. "Please stop Ike."

Gerald's resentment confused me. He's always been such a great dad and now he's doing this. Ike looked at his dad, confused. "What happened hon-" "Just stop Sheila." Gerald went up to his office and slammed the door. "What's up dad's ass?" Sheila got out of her chair and walked up to Gerald. Me and Kyle stared at eachother and then heard yelling from Gerald. Ike held his ears. "He hasn't been the same recently." Kyle looked down at his plate and poked at his food. I looked at his once lit up eyes and felt my heart break for him and Ike. "How about we go to the park? I'm sure they would like some privacy." I asked them both trying to get them out of this situation.

Ike nodded lifelessly and I got up. "What should I do with these?" Kyle grabbed everybodys plates and poured them on his. "Just leave them here. I'm sure my mom will clean them up once they sort this out."