Chapter Five.

Y/N's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes under the warm blanket. The dim light from the setting sun burned my eyes. I looked to my right and saw that Kyle wasn't there anymore. I noticed a bright yellow sticky note on his bedside table. I picked it up and read it. Cartman's gonna kick his ass? What? I took as second to comprehend the note. Shit, Cartman's gonna kick his ass!

I slid out of his bed and ran to my Uggs. I grabbed my phone and ran out his room and down his stairs, all the way out off his house. The sun was halfway fully set and it was hard to run wearing Uggs. Cartman's house wasn't too far away so I got there in under a minute. I banged on the door and heard Cartman yelling. The door knob shook and the door flew open. Stan was holding a beer and I couldn't see the other 3 behind him because he was towering over me. "What the hell are you doin' here?" He was obviously drunk. "The note Kyle left said Cartman was going t-" "STAWP KAHL!" I heard hits in the back. I pushed Stan out the way and saw that Kyle had Cartman pinned on the ground and was destroying his face.

I sighed in relief at the sight of Cartman getting his ass kicked instead of Kyle. Kenny looked over at me. The TV was on and they were watching the post-game. "Hey Y/N." Kyle looked up at me and looked confused. "Shouldn't have done that you stupid Jew!" Cartman pounced on Kyle and the roles were reversed. Kenny pulled out his phone and started filming. "Get off of him fatass!" I pushed Cartman off of him. Kyle jumped up and his nose was bleeding. "What the hell are you guys even fighting about!? This is stupid!" Stan plopped on the couch and almost passed out. "What would you know you dumb cunt? Go back to the kitchen." I stared at him. Who the fuck raised him like this?

I pounced on Cartman and started punching his face in. His nose and eye was turning purple. "DAMN!" Kenny yelled. "STAWP! UNCLE! UNCLE!" I got off of him and he couldn't stand back up. I kicked his side one last time. He was panting on the floor like a dying pig.

"I think he's dead." "I'm not dead Kahl!" Cartman touched his nose and started crying like a toddler. "Myammm!" He yelled. I laughed at his whining and got ready to leave. "Why did you show up?" I looked over at Kyle, "Your note said Cartman was gonna beat your ass so I decided to come over just in case he actually did." I looked back at Cartman and he was getting help from Kenny to stand up. "I wouldn't have let him. He may be big, but he sucks at fighting." Cartman stood up and snatched the paper towel out of Kenny's hand to wipe his face. "I swear I'm gonna kick your ass!" He yelled at me. "Maybe you should go back to the kitchen if you got your shit rocked by me."

Kyle's POV:

I never knew I wanted to see Cartman get his ass kicked by a girl before. I guess I've been wanting it. His nose has got to be broken by now and his vision is probably ass now. I looked at the time on my phone and realized it was already 10. "We should get going, it's 10." I looked at Y/N. "I left my bag at your house. Can I go back and get it?" I nodded and she walked out of Stan's house. "Don't have too fun!" Kenny called out. I gave him an annoyed look and followed behind Y/N again.

"What you did was badass. Thanks for sticking up for me." I smiled at Y/N and her knuckles were bleeding. I grabbed them and noticed that she had been punching Cartman's mouth and he bit her. "I'll clean it up as soon as we get to my house." I didn't have it in me to let go of her hand. I just dropped my arm and we held hands the rest of the way. She held mine tightly. I looked over at her and she looked upset. "Everything okay?" She nodded. She wasn't okay.

We walked up my stairs to my room and she sighed. "I really don't want to go back home. My mom made a comment this morning that grossed me out." I looked at her confused, "What about?" Her eyes started to water but she quickly wiped them away. "She said 'Don't go whoring off with that Broflovski boy.' she thought Ike was, you know, ours?" My heart stopped. Ike was 7 years old. Is her mom delusional? I wrapped my arms around her. "Hey, it's okay. Mom's can be pieces of shit sometimes. Trust me I know." I could feel her warm tears wetting my black shirt. I held her tightly and let her release all her feelings. It seemed like she's been building them up forever.

After what felt like forever, she let go and her mascara was smudged around her under eyes. She grabbed my hands, "Thank you Kyle. I didn't know how much I needed this." She looked into my eyes and my heart skipped a beat. Her E/C eyes glistened in the remaining light in the room. I wanted to smash my lips against hers but I couldn't. I didn't want to disrepect her will like that.