Chapter Six.

Y/N's POV:

After me and Kyle's long hug, he asked me if I wanted to spend the night. "I mean, I'm not sure what my mom will say about it." My shoes were already on and I had everything ready to go. "I just don't want you going home if your mom will get mad." I mean, if she is going to be mad I might aswell stay. I've spent the night at his house multiple times but I felt bad because his dad wasn't here at the moment. "I guess I could if it's alright with your mom." Kyle let go of my hands and he ran out of his room. He came back before I could put my bag down. "She's okay with it. We just can't be too loud." We both laughed quietly because Ike was asleep, thankfully.

Ike's room was the room next to Kyle's so we couldn't do much; he's a really light sleeper. My parents probably could care less as long as they weren't judged. I placed my shoea and bag against his wall and realized I had no pajama's. "Shit, I don't have anything to sleep in." Kyle looked me up and down and walked over to his closet. He pulled out a grey hoodie and some black sweatpants. "Do you think these will fit?" I looked at them then grabbed them and put them up against my body. The sweat pants were definetly too big. Kyle was still standing there when I started to take my jacket off. "Uhm..." Kyle snapped out of his thoughts, "My bad," and then walked out of the room. I smiled and started getting fully undressed. I slid the sweatpants on and they were way to big before I tied them. I tied them as tight as I could and they were still baggy. I pulled the sweatshirt over my head and opened his door. He almost fell over because he was leaning on the door when I opened it.

Kyle grabbed some pajamas, blue plad pants and a black short-sleeved shirt. He plopped down on the chair in front of his desk and looked at his little mirror. His cuts on his cheek were covered in dry blood. I realized that we hadn't cleaned our cuts up yet. "We never cleaned those." I walked up behind him and held his shoulders.

Kyle's POV:

My face turned a bright shade of pink when I looked back in the mirror as she held my shoulders. "Yeah..." I stood up and we walked to the bathroom. I grabbed a hand towel and wet it with lukewarm water. I sat her down on the toilet and carefully wiped the dry blood off her knuckles while on my knees. I grabbed some bandages from the drawer right next to us and slowly and carefully wrapped them around her hurting hand. It felt weird sitting like this but she needed help.

As soon as I finished, we switched spots and wetted the same hand towel. He gently wiped the blood off my face from before and I remember what David said about her being gentle. She accidently poked a bit hard and I flinched. "Sorry." She whispered as she kept going. She was between my legs and I tried my best not to think oddly. She scrubbed a little harder because of how dry the blood was until it came off. "Do you have any Neilsporn?" I pointed to the counter and she grabbed the small white bottle. She put some on her finger and dabbed it onto my exposed cuts. "This should help speed up the healing process." The tension between us felt like humidity.

After that whole moment we were laying in bed, not able to sleep. This had been the first time we were sleeping in the same bed. I usually blow up an air mattress for her to sleep next to my bed, but since now that my family was alseep it would be too loud; I didn't want her sleeping on the cold floor. She was on her phone and then she got a text. "Fuck." I looked over at her phone and saw her contact open to David. "Why is David texting you?"

My Green LED lights reflected off the screen so I couldn't see what he was saying. "He's at my house right now. Can we head over there? He's kind of pissed I'm here right now." I nodded. "Of course."

We walked in the freezing cold and since I was in a short-sleeved shirt, it was awful. Her house is a few houses down so it took a little till we got there. We saw David in a dark grey sweater, black pants, and Panda Dunks with a cross necklace that matched Y/N's. My brows furrowed in jealousy because of their matching necklaces. (I'm Christian so I chose a cross necklace but you can choose whatever matching necklace you want if you aren't Christian!)

"I didn't know Kyle would be joining us." He looked pissed off. "I didn't want her walking here at night alone." I bumped in. He rolled his eyes at me and then looked back at Y/N. "Y/N, I just need to tell you something. Can you please just sit in the car with me?" I looked over and saw David's mom's grey Chevy Traverse. "Fine. We'll be right back Kyle." David opened the passenger door for her and he glared at me and mouthed, 'Bye.' If he drove off with her I was gonna kill him.

I leaned on the street light and watched them. The light in the car was on but the engine wasn't on. I looked at my watch and saw it was 1 AM. He needed to hurry up. I looked back up and saw David cupping her cheek. She was trying to pull away and I could tell but he grabbed the back of her head. I immediatly uncrossed my arms and got ready to chase the car because he had been turning the engine on in this process. Their lips connected and I almost punched the street light.

Before I could run up to the car, Y/N smacked his face, but he didn't care. He grabbed her waist and tried pulling her on him. I ran up to the car and saw a red mark on his face. I tried opening the door but it was locked. I could hear the muffled yelling of Y/N, "Get the hell away from me! I said no!" I swear I almost broke that handle trying to get in. I was going to kick this guys ass. Y/N broke out of his embrace and I felt helpless.

She unlocked the door and he almost drove off so that she couldn't drive off, but she threw the door open and fell into my arms. David stopped the car and got out. "Get away from her!' He yelled at me. Some people's porch lights turned on and they were watching us. "No. She obviously didn't want to do that shit and you forced her." He clenched his fists. "Don't make me kick your ass asshole!" He looked at Y/N and tried to play the victim. "I'm so sorry my love. He's being a maniac. He tried walking up to us but I punched his face. His nose was bleeding at his blood dripped under the street light. I let go of Y/N and she leaned against the street light. Some people were watching from their windows.

He punched me in the stomach and it hurt like a bitch. We took it in the road and we kept at it. He would punch my weak spots like my nose and neck. I could feel bruises forming and blood dripping; I couldn't let him get away with disrespecting her. I grabbed his right with my left hand and punched his nose so hard to the point he fell down. I heard police sirens in the distance and people were rushing out of their houses to stop me. "Are you okay?" I heard Stan's mom from behind me, probably helping Y/N. "Kyle!" Stan yelled but I kept going. He was on the ground and I was punching the living shit out of him. Police cars pulled up and dragged me off of him. They slammed me on the car and cuffed me. "Learn to treat women right you fucking ass!" I saw David being taken away to another car and Y/N was watching the entire thing. She looked so upset; Stan was standing next to her along with his mom. Did I do something wrong?