[4A]The Manor (PART 1)

"Speaking"
'thoughts'
*SOUND*

[Reader's Point Of View]

1:07:01:50

Y/N

LV 3

HP 34/34

'I need to wake up and save my progress here.'

*You opened your eyes and you looked to see that you are currently in a room after Emilia brought you...

'I must have missed some dialogues
I could have heard if it weren't for her...To cut me off out of nowhere'

I rolled over to the side then saw . . .

'A save point ?!'

"Thank you for being conviniently by my side...!"

*Reaching your hands out to this point fills you with determination

1:07:02:01

Y/N

LV 3

HP 34/34

♥️Save

*File Saved ! Continueing . . .

"Imma get up now."

I sat up and looked down that I am no longer in my clothes . . . But in a different one

I groaned . . .

'This clothing . . . What is it called . . ? Though . . . It does give my crotch some good space . . . Wait . . . My underwear is gone . . . I want my clothes back.'

*You left the room

I looked in this long hall , then I turned my attention on that painting on the wall . . . It's a forest at night .

I walked down the hall as I looked at other things on the wall like the lamps having glowing crystal each as source of light .

'Crystal's lighting? I'd try and reach it but I can't without breaking anything around me maybe next time, regardless of the consequences I'd possibly face I can basically do what I want.'

"Though ... I am thankful for what Emilia did to me despite the previous times I badmouthed her for being an braindead...Maybe Emilia's not at ALL bad...As long as I can change my interactions with her where I have a bad situation with her I'd be able to live through this with this ability"

I saw this same painting I saw before walking pass it

"I guess I'll explore the rooms...before I go find my clothes my clothes might be around somewhere. Hopefully I don't encounter someone in the middle of whatever they are doing."

*You opened the door that is next to the painting identicle you saw

What I see in this room is a little girl with twin drills for a hair sitting in the middle of the library with an open book on her lap

*You cursed under your lip

Little girl:What a profoundly aggravating child you are, I suppose.

'A child?? Is this the part where I meet someone who's older than they looked?'

[♥️ ACT]

"Sorry for the intrusion, I just got out of the bedroom I was brought into this place by Emilia"

Little girl: Humph . . . A guest brought by Emilia found Betty's multi-purpose room.

"I just found another painting similar to the one I saw and . . . This room is not just a library?"