Partay

(Stacy POV)

S- Guys! I think I just got an amazing idea.
D- ooh! What is it Stace'?
S- what if.. we have a girl's night!
M- Like a sleepover?!
H- woah woah woah... I like the idea... but did we forget it's a MONDAY night?
D- true..
M- Girl! Your parents are so cool, they'd let us skip tomorrow!
D-... there's the issue.
S- oh right...

I totally forgot that my BFFAEAEAE (Best friend forever and ever and ever and eva!) isn't allowed to skip school at all..

M- Daisy, maybe you can see if they'll let you.. surely they'll remember being a teen and wanting to have girls' nights!
H- yeah!
D- but... they know I was just in a date...
S- you can prove it to them!
D- ok.. I'll try.

Daisy got up and went out into the hall to call her moms. I want this girls' night, but no way I'm doing this without her.

Daisy came in with a unhide-able grin.

D- YOU WON'T EVEN BELIEVE ME.. BUT THEY SAID YES!
M- what?! Omg that's amazing!
H- yay! I'll be right back I'm going to ask my mom if you guys can stay, and hope Zander doesn't notice and tries to host his own sleepover with Jake locked outside.
M- He would do that! Ahaha then Jake would show up at our window saying Zander locked him outside!

We all laughed at that one, because... let's be honest Zander would do that.

H- alright here I go!

We all sat in a circle and crossed our fingers.

M- y'know this feels like a cult.. we should start chanting please say yes!
D- Milly thats not how a cult work-
S (whisper)- just let her have at it, it'll be hilarious.
D- ohh... you know what go ahead Milly!

Milly began her chanting

Please say yes!

Please say yes!

Please say yes!

Hailey walked in with her head tilted sideways like a confused puppy.

H- what the hell are you doing Milly-
M- channeling my inner cult leader.

Hailey looked at her with concern as always, but didn't dare question it.

M- hmmm... i think I'll call my cult Squad-fam of Dean Jai- I mean Squad-fam of Dean Dracy!
H- don't forget to add Milliot!
M- SHUT IT!
D+S- ooh~

I watched as Milly turned red and I didn't mean to but I laughed. Hard.

S- Milly! You look like the tomatoes in his garden!
M- I-
D- wait.. let me picture it..
H- IT MUST BE THE ONES HE LOVES THE MOST!

Milly managed to get even redder, to the point it felt like she was turning into an actual tomato.

S- ok ok! We'll stop tomato.
M- -sigh- finally!

I took a quick deep breath so I wouldn't keep cracking up.

S- hey Hailey? What did she say?
H- she said yes, as long as none of us begin failing school after this, with an exception of Milly's math grade.

Dang it.
I started laughing again. I couldn't help it!

H- -sigh- oh and she said Zander can let the guys stay overnight too.
S- so where are we staying?
H- here, she's bringing air mattresses from the guest room.
D- so where are the guys staying?
H- I'm guessing Luke and Zander will be in Zander's room and Jake and Sean will be booted to the guest room, or the floor.
D- wait i thought Jake was gonna be in the backyard?
H- -snort- My mom wouldn't let Zander get away with that this time-

We all laughed, and for some reason I wished Drew was here... even though he practically is banned from this place....

Author Note:
Hey guys! There might not be another chapter for a couple days... I'm starting to feel sick. As soon as I got home I started feeling crappy, and now i feel like i got hit by a bus from all the body aches... which fingers crossed is from Volleyball Practice. 💗