Small World, isn't it?

2 updates in one day? What can I say? I saw Glee today and was inspired (and of course all of your lovely reviews). I miss what it used to be, but todays episode really reminded me why I fell in love with the little show that could.

Can I just take a moment to applaud Becca Tobin and Kevin McHale for making Kitty and Artie so damn adorable?

Anyone else exited for Demi Lovato? We all know that Brittana is end game. In the mean time I'm simply going to pretend that Santana is finding herself some beautiful ladies to keep her company.

I'm really loving all of your guys's Disney mentions in your reviews.

And heres what you guys are really waiting for:

About two hours later Quinn found herself walking into DIsney's California Adventures on her own. Brittany had said that she promised her 'contact' that she would wait for her right outside the gate. Quinn said she wanted to go in and tell Puck about Brittany coming in to meet all of his friends. and ok, maybe she wanted to see Rachel.

Quinn still hadn't told Brittany about Puck's role in the musical, though she suspected Beth might let it slip. She wanted to surprise Brittany with the information. Brittany loved anyone who danced around all day as their job and she wanted Puck to be the one to tell her. Puck had always had a certain fondness for Quinn's friends. Both Mercedes and Brittany became his friends too.

Beth, loving her aunt Brittany so much, decided to stay behind with her, waiting for her aunts friend. Quinn walked with a little more hop in her step, If she wasn't so happy she would laugh at herself. Quinn could feel the new opportunities arising. She seriously felt like a Disney Princess as she walked down the street of the theme park. Maybe if she sang little birds would fly down and braid her hair.

She reached the glass double doors and instead of finding the man who took his job too seriously, she found the same surly blonde that was with Kurt the previous day, standing there.

"Wendy right?" The girl asked in a bored tone. Quinn was going to respond but the blonde continued on.

"Kurt is over at the mainland today." Quinn wasn't sure what that meant but the girl didn't elaborate.

"I'm here to see Noah Puckerman." Quinn told her instead of asking her to clarify.

"Of course you're friends with them." The girl muttered stepping away form the door to let Quinn pass.

"Excuse me?" Quinn said instead of stepping in. The girl rolled her eyes at Quinn but elaborated.

"If this were high school they would be the popular kids. And the rest of us the band geeks." She stated like she didn't care, but Quinn knew better. She was just like that girl in high school.

"They're not as intimidating as they seem. Try actually smiling, it helps with making friends." Quinn said as she pulled the door open.

"I don't care if they don't like me" She told Quinn.

"Sure you don't" Quinn laughed continuing on to the theatre. She lead herself in, and took a seat in the front row. Sure she felt a little more familiar with the area, but it didn't mean she was going to start wandering around backstage.

"Quinn!" A surprised voice called out from the stage. Quinn wasn't going to dwell on the fact that she already knew the voice and it made her feel butterflies.

"You haven't been out here long have you? You didn't have to wait alone. You could've come backstage." Rachel walked to the edge of the stage and looked down, like she was deliberating jumping off. Trying to find the right way to do it without hurting herself.